Chapter 2 - "Get situated!"

"Wake up!" Mrs. Lacey said. "It's time for breakfast!"

Zonnique glanced at Kiloni and watched her slug out of bed. Kiloni was not in the mood to eat. She felt that she was the perfect weight and that she didn't need to eat. However, the nurses were forcing her to. Zonnique looked at the clock, and it was 7:45am. Zonnique scoffed, then looked up at the nurses in an irritated way.

"It's too early..." Zonnique moaned.

"Nope. It's time for breakfast." Mrs. Lacey said in a stern tone. "You have to wake up, dear."

Zonnique didn't even bother to fix her hair. She followed the nurse and Kiloni into the lunchroom that was in the basement of the building. When she walked downstairs, she noticed that everyone who was inside of their rooms were awake. Everyone was sitting together and eating their breakfast. Everyone, accept for Chresanto and Abby. Both of them were using their breakfast and smearing them all over the table. Zonnique glanced at them, then looked over at the large food bar. It was rows of cereal, eggs, ham, bacon, sausage, oatmeal, oranges, bananas, etc.

"What would you like?" The lunch lady cheered as she leaned forward.

"I would like some oatmeal." Zonnique said, putting on a fake smile.

After grabbing a bowl of oatmeal, Zonnique walked over to the breakfast table with everyone else that say away from Chresanto and Abby. When Zonnique sat at the table, she glanced at Rayan. He kept on touching the corners of his tray, meaning that his OCD was in high gear. She looked at Craig, and he was peacefully eating his cereal. She looked at Bahja, and noticed that she was crying on one of the nurses shoulders. She looked at Babydoll who was playing and glancing at her pacifier. She looked over in front of her, and noticed that Jacob was smiling at her.

"Hi." He cheered. "I-I'm Jacob."

"Hello Jacob. I'm Zonnique." She responded as she shook his hand.

"Say, you don't see any......monsters do you?" Jacob whispered.

"Uh....no.." Zonnique laughed to herself.

"Well, they're everywhere." Jacob nodded. "You might wanna be careful."

"Jacob, there aren't any 'monsters'!" Kiloni shouted. "Geez! Shut up about that!"

"Shouldn't you be eating your breakfast, sticks and bones?" Jacob barked. "Nobody asked you!"

"Shut up you delusional piece of shit!" Kiloni shouted even louder. "I'll pull the imaginary monsters out of your closet if you don't!"

"They are real, okay?"

"This cereal is old!!!" Craig shouted as he shoved his bowl of cereal across the table, causing it to spill all over the floor.

"Craig, do you want to be put in the responsibility room?" Mrs. Miner shouted as she stepped over the mess that he made. "What the hell is your problem?"

"I just want.....I just want good cereal.." Craig said as he started to cry.

"Look, Craig! It's not old!" Another nurse said as he showed Craig the date on the cereal box. "Look! It's only been here for a month!"

Craig glanced at the date for 5 seconds, then looked back up at the nurses.

"Okay....I just wanted to know.." Craig said in a more relaxed tone as he sat down in his seat.

"What the fuck?" Zonnique whispered as she looked at Kiloni.

"Wait...." Kiloni whispered back.

Zonnique looked at Kiloni, and noticed that she was throwing her breakfast away. Zonnique felt that she should say something about her binging disorder, but she also felt that it wasn't in her place to do so. 2 hours later, it was time for them to do their daily workout. Everyone threw on gym clothes and went into a large room that was upstairs. When Zonnique walked inside of there, one person caught her eye. It was Chresanto. His muscles were rippling through his shirt and his veins were bulging out of his arms. However, hatred was soaring through his veins. And even though he didn't talk, Abby was his closest friend inside of there. They were the only one's who understood each other.