Camp Half Blood

(Percy Pov)

If it weren't with the gods right now I would have started to hyperventilate but I didn't want to show any weakness. We flashed right next to Peleus and Thalia's pine tree. I quickly pet Peleus and followed the gods to camp. When we arrived everything looked exactly the same which is good in a sense. We headed down to the pavilion which was where everyone was probably at. Once we reached the pavilion I was greeted by many curious stares but I kept walking and ignored them. The 13 Olympians (Hestia stayed on Olympus) went to talk to Chiron, while leaving me next to the head table. The gods and Chiron finally stopped there conversation and Chiron started to speak " I am sorry to inform you, but we are going into another war. " many voices of protest and despair were heard. "Who is the enemy Chiron." My blood started to boil that was the voice of the one who betrayed me, the one who stole my heart and shattered it... Annabeth had asked the question. I spoke up my voice cold as ice and filled with venom "Kronos and Gaea are rising together but I suspect that the Giants won't help because of there weakened state from the last war." I tried my hardest to keep my voice from cracking I don't know why but I just can't stay mad at her "And who are you." I knew who that voice was but I didn't acknowledge him and said "Chiron will tell you" I said with so much hate I can't even describe it . "Yes this is Pródōsé the son of chaos and heir to the universe he was sent from Chaos himself to help us fight the war since he isn't bound to ancient laws and because he's the second most powerful being in the universe." Chiron informed them " Where will you be staying." Chiron asked kindly I hated him to but he was like a second father to me. "My cabin of course." I saw everyone's confused looks and gestured them to follow me. Once we reached the cabins I found and open spot and closed my eyes and thought of a cabin and opened my eyes. And out of thin air my cabin appeared it was two stories high and was made out of obsidan and chaotic silver which is a metal that is as black and night but has galaxies and stars swirling around them. At the front door was a spruce wood door with a moon on it and two torches with white fire on either side looked back at everyone and they had the most priceless faces on especially Jack who had been boasting about how he was the most powerful being in the world. Once everyone got out of their initial shock people tried to rush to the door to open it but I stopped them "This is my cabin and I'm the only person that can get in and the only person to let people in." I stated and with that I walked in and closed the door. Every room was plain and I decided to create furniture later. I willed a bed to form and slept and for the first tome in a year I had a dream.

A/N I'm really sorry for not updating. Recently I've been going to the beach and other places and I haven't had any time until now to make a chapter. This chapter was only a filler chapter that I made out of the top of my head because today is an important day. As you all know is that I'm in Brazil but what you don't know is I'm only with my brother and mom, my dads in the military and he comes to Brazil today, he can only stay 2 weeks because when he gets back he has to deploy to Afghanistan  for the fourth time, for 9 months!!! so that's why I'm probably not going to update very frequently because we're going to go places and stuff but thanks for getting me to 958 views!!!!!!!! I really thought that this story would have bad feed back and be really bad but thanks everyone for the support and this is only my second fan-fiction and I'm always opened to constructive criticism.