The Betrayed Hero

(Percy's pov)

I sat there in my golden chains in the throne room of Olympus. Let's just said I felt great (note sarcasm). I looked at the gods arguing about what they should do with me, I looked at my chains, they were designed by Hephaestus to slowly drain your power away.

Now you might be thinking why was the 2 Time Hero Of Olympus, The Bane Of The Minautor, Bane Of Kronos and Gaea chained at the throne of Olympus awaiting the for the gods to make the final decision. Well I'll tell you.

(Flashback) 

I was out on a quest for Athena yeah you heard me Athena I was on a quest to complete the 12 Labors of Hercules to get permission to marry Annabeth the love of my life on the back to camp I stopped by Hephaestus factory to get a ring. "Hello my boy what brings you here today" Hephaestus said clearly happy to see me. "I was wondering if you could make me a ring so I can propose to Annabeth today" I reply. "Of course just give me a couple hours." Said Hephaestus cheerily

-Time Skip 3 hours-

Hephaestus came back with a beautiful ring it was silver with a sea green diamond in the middle and two gray gems on either side of the sea green gem in the middle gem was ~Sea weed brain and Wise girl. Forever and always~ " thank you so much Hephaestus thank you so much" I said as I marveled the rings beauty. " No problem Perseus now I'll teleport you to Camp Half Blood bye" " it's Percy" I mumbled. Hephaestus gave out a hearty laugh and flashed me to Camp Half Blood. When I got there I was met bye many dirty glares even by my friends but after 6 months of doing Athena's quest I was to happy to notice. But when I got to the dining pavilion I heard cheering and a whole crowd around the Athena table. My ADHD kicked in and I got curious and decided to check it out. When I got there I saw an ares kid named Jack (this was one of the ares kids I defeated in my first capture the flag game and he's had a grudge on me ever since I beat him that day) and a blonde kissing I started to panick but then I thought what if that's Annabeth. So I decided to check it out I moved into the front of the group and what shocked me is that when they broke off I saw her, princess curls, gray eyes it was my Annabeth and she had just cheated on me. Once everyone noticed me I wasn't even crying not even tears could describe my emotions I just stared at her blankly and took the ring out of my pocket and dropped it on the pavilion floor. Annabeth had tears in her eyes and out of no where jack yelled "it's the traitor get him!!!" But everyone backed of when there were hurricanes and earthquakes going off around me Jacked yelled "get him he's the spy of Gaea" I spoke but it wasn't my normal voice no my voice was broken and dark malignant could be a good way of describing it "I am no traitor I've been on a quest for Athena to complete the 12 Labors just to get permission to marry her" said pointing at Annabeth. That's when the gods flashed in a look of sorrow on Athena's and Hephaestus faces. That's when the almighty drama queen Zeus announced "You are coming with us to face your punishment"

-Time Skip 1 hour- 

Hephaestus had been forced by Zeus to make the chains and he kept saying I'm sorry Percy I flashed him a look meaning that I forgave him. Zeus then declared that I be tortured!

(End flashback)

And that's why the 2 Time Hero Of Olympus is awaiting the gods to decide his fate.