A New Life

(Percy pov)

I plummeted to the into Tartarus...again. I had dreaded that place and would have pity on anyone who went to said place so ironically I had pity on myself. Once I noticed I was getting close to the ground I flipped over in midair and braced for impact ( A/N imagen he went assassins creed style when he flipped) I landed with a loud thud and a breaking sound. I started to panick because it would be even harder to survive in Tartarus with a broken bone but after a while I realized that nothing was broken I had just landed on some hellhound bones.

-Time Skip 2 months-

(Percy Pov) 

Life in Tartarus was going better than expected. I had encountered a few Emposai (A/N is that how you spell it? Tell me in the comments.) and a few hellhounds here and there but not many monsters. I fed off the river I can't remember the name of it, if Annabeth was here she would know. The pain it caused me just thinking of her was unbearable, so I decided to head to camp. My camp is just random caves every where so every 12 or so hours I would move so monsters don't find me. I drifted off to sleep on the cold and hard floors of the cave drifting off to another dreamless night.

-Time Skip 10 months-

10 months, 10 freaking!!! months in Tartarus and I only have one word to describe it.......Boring I mean come on I know I'm literally in hell but this is where monsters go to die, I was expecting more excitement but alas I'm cursed with bad luck. Now you might be thinking I should look terrible that my clothes would be tattered and torn from battle, a long beard and my hair looking like a rats nest but no I've taken care of myself I've been feeding off the fire river (A/N I really don't know the name of the river plz tell me in the comments.) and since I'm the best swordsman of the year I can acurrately cut and shave with riptide. So overall Tartarus is a lot better than last time. I decide to take a little nap since there was nothing to do when I heard footsteps but not any type of footsteps...human footsteps.

A/N sorry for the cliff hanger I couldn't resist who do you think it'll be type down in the comments below. Also plz comment down what you think of this story and tell me if I'm spelling Emposai correctly and tell me what the fire river is called its the one that gets rid of hunger and thirst. Thx for reading my book, this is my second book and I'm always open to critizism.