Chapter Three

Chapter 3•

"Oh my god, no I don't have a boyfriend!" I laughed, the fans were nice which is surprising. Seriously the One Direction fandom a.k.a. The Directioner Fandom is the best fandom I know like seriously they can get your phone number and hack through security cameras, they don't sound creepy though, they sound awesome.

Well not everyone is nice, some were kept spamming me with hate. I don't care, "Hmm.. Guys can you ship me? You can ship me with One Direction!" I exclaimed. I saw comments were Niall, Louis and Harry. They say Harry and I look cute together because we are both curly, except I'm not that curly, only the ends of my hair.

Some say it's Louis because we're both cute and loud, I don't know. And lastly Niall Horan, their reason is because we both look cute, because I look so cuddly and Niall likes to cuddle. Oh my god, this fandom is giving me feels. "Guys stop, you're giving me feels!" I laughed, "Shut up haters!" I exclaimed as I rolled my eyes. Then comments popped up like, sassy ass, big boss, sassy lady, sassy queen and etc.

"You guys make me laugh a lot, seriously this is too much." I laughed, seriously I've been laughing in the camera for 3 hours and they say I'm like Niall. I yawned, I looked at the clock, 5:00 pm. "I think I should end the twitcam now, I'm so tired! Glad that I got to chat with the World's Best Fandom." I said, smiling. They all messaged that they were happy and they loved me, I bet some hates me.

They might be mean but they're the best fandom I've ever seen, Justin Bieber's fans might be a lot but Directioners? They rule the fandom army.

I waved goodbye as I ended the twitcam, Dani left earlier to have a dinner with Liam and maybe she will sleep at Liam's flat so I'm left alone at home.

Then something came on my mind, no I won't do anything foolish I promise.

I unlocked my phone and texted Dani:

To: Dani (Sisteeeer<3)

Hey can you send me Niall's number? I'm going to ask him to come over, I feel bored alone at home.

From: Dani (Sisteeeer<3)

Fine, just don't do something stupid. 01923921642

I saved the number and named the contact: Niall H. :)

I taped the button call and waited as the phone rang, "Hello?" A female voice asks. Wait.. I thought he doesn't have a girlfriend? "May I talk to Niall Horan please? Tell him it's Ash." I said, "Oh sorry missy. Mr. Horan is occupied at the moment please try again later." She exclaims. "Who is this anyway?" I said, frowning a bit. "I'm Niall's girlfriend!" She says, I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not believing you." I said, "Then why don't you- Hey!" She got cut off, I think someone took the phone away. "Hello?" It was Niall this time, "Oh Niall! It's Ash, I'm sorry if I called I was just going to ask if you would like to come over because I'm alone at home and I'm bored. It's okay if you won't say yes because you look as if you're taken tonight." I said, emphasizing the word 'taken'.

"No Ash, it's okay. I'll be there in 5 minutes, I promise. Sorry about the girl earlier it's just a friend of mine." He says, "Okay.. I'll see you later." I trailed off as I ended the call before he could say anything else.

I went upstairs to take a shower, I changed into black comfy shorts and a white tee, I listened to a few songs for a while and just mumbled about stupid things, I know I sound weird when I'm alone. It feels so cold today so I decided to wear black and white striped knee high socks. Then there was a knock on the door, "Who is it?" I shouted. "It's Niall." He says, I stood up and walked to the door, nearly slipping on the floor.