Chapter Twenty-Five

Start from the beginning

"Want to go down to the mall?" She asked suddenly and I nodded. "Come on. Let's go ask Calum and Michael." She said and jumped up.

"Your skirt is falling." I said and she pulled it up. She smiled and then thanked me for telling her.

She flattened her skirt down and then I got out of bed. I went to Calum's room and then knocked on the door. "Calum? Michael?" I asked as I opened the door.

I looked at the two and Calum was asleep in Michael's arms. I looked at them confused and Michael just chuckled. "What do you need?" He asked me.

"Um can you drive me and Kenna to the mall?" I asked and he thought about it for awhile. He nodded and then moved slightly, causing Calum to stir and wake up.

"Mm, stop moving." He mumbled and Michael said he was going to take us to the mall. "Give her some money Mikey." He said and turned to fall asleep again and Michael nodded.

"Do you... Do I need to be with you two?" He asked me as he slipped on some flip-flops. "Or... do you want to just hang out with her?"

"Um... just us two?" I said questionably. "But if we can't that's totally okay too. I know how much you love your career and don't want to ruin it." I said to him and he chuckled.

"It's fine." He told me and threw a random flannel on. "Go get dressed. You're not leaving this house in shorts and and bra." I nodded and went to my room to get Kenna.

"Go wait downstairs with Michael. I need to change." I told her and she nodded. I closed the door behind her and then stripped the shorts off.

I went to my dresser and grabbed a pair of ripped black jean shorts and a white muscle top. I threw it on and then pulled on some red converse. Once I put my hair in a ponytail, I put a red snapback on.

I put my phone in my pocket and then went downstairs. I saw the two and they were talking about food, pizza to be exact.

"Pinapple on pizza?" Makenna asked and scrunched her face up. "Ew. That's a disgrace to pizza. You can't put fruit on pizza." She said and Michael told her it was good.

"I think it's nasty." She said and I laughed. She stood up and then tugged her shirt down a bit. "If you like it that's cool but I despise it."

"You're so weird." He said to her and I grabbed her hand. "Come on, to the car it is." He said and we walked out to the car.

-

"Here's some money girls. Text me when you're ready to come home okay?" We nodded and thanked him as he handed us each some money.

"We'll see you later Michael." I told him and he nodded. Me and Makenna walked away from the car and he drove away as we got inside of the building.

"Now, how about we buy you some more jeans and shorts?" I asked as I grabbed her hand. She laughed and then nodded as we went to the first store we saw.

Forever 21

We went inside and then I took her to the jeans area. "Who wears yellow jeans?" She asked me and I shrugged as I took my hair out of a ponytail.

"These look like something you'd wear." I told her and grabbed some light washed skinny jeans with a few rips.

"Should I try them on?" She asked me and I nodded. She looked for her size and then she dragged me to the dressing rooms. I chuckled and then she went inside one of the booths.

Soon, she came out and let me tell you something. She may not wear jeans a lot, or at all, but when she does, holy fuck does she look good.