02. what happened to eric?

Chapter 2: "what happened to eric?"
Song: The Hills by The Weeknd

Tris Prior walked out of the cafeteria after eating. She walked down the halls of Dauntless, with occasional people passing her by, paying her no mind. Thoughts and questions ran through her head, bumping into a burly guy with tattoos and piercings decorating his face.

    "Watch it, little girl."

    "Sorry." Tris pursed her lips and walked away quickly, entering the tattoo parlor.

    She weaved her way through the crowd, wanting to talk to the first person who knows about her Divergence.

• •

The tattoo shop was buzzing with people, many excited to get tattoos and choosing designs and some irritated to get in line to ink their skin. Tris Prior walked in the shop and bumped into many people, looking down and saying a quiet "sorry" while weaving her way through the crowd of people, and the music blaring upbeat songs. She finally saw a woman with dreads doing a big tattoo on a bulky guy and she was almost finished.

"Hey Tori, I need to talk to you, please, it's important." Tris said quietly as she could, a tone of hesitance in her voice. Tori stopped what she was doing and nodded to the man that she was finished.

"Wait in the back. I'll let the other worker take my shift, he's probably already here." Tori said and whistled. A man suddenly walked towards them who had various piercings and tattoos and nodded to Tori before going to work.

"Come on." With those words, Tori had left the tattoo place with Tris following behind.
______________

"What is so important that you needed to talk to me about?" Tori sat down in a booth, one eyebrow raised in question to Tris.

Tris sat down and hesitated, not sure about asking Tori about him anymore.
Come on Tris, just say the words. It's just four words. (a/n: Pun intended.)

"What happened to Eric?"

________________

bam. so sorry it took soooo long to update. School is very hard and i need to keep up with projects and assignments which is probably needed to be passed every fricking day. so sorry that this is also short. i will seriously try to update. life is a mess rn. anddddd my semestral break is nearing so i will try to update/write as much as i can. thank you for reading! :)))

-iambernadette