.Goodbye my lover, goodbye my friend.

It's hard to say goodbye to someone that changeed your life.

The time came I have one month to talk to Bryan he keep calling me or coming from my home saying that he loves me but, I don't trust him anymore I can't do that, Diana and I we're still best friends, no matter what her brother did she is my friend. Brandon is helping me and I can tell he changed he is not that jerk that I used to know before. I decided to leave and go to my parents at Australia there it will be easier to forget Bryan and start a new life from the beginning. It will take some time but, I'll give it a try. I love life and I don't want to live in a shell and be afraid not to be heart broken.

''So you're sure about that girl?''

''Yes totally sure I want to start a new life.''

''I'm gonna miss you crazy bitch.''

''I will miss you too Din. It's for the best.''

''Seriously I will kill my jerk brother.''

''No it's ok it will pass, it's not forever we are going to meet again.''

''Yeah we will and when we will meet I'm sure that we'll have a lot things to talk about.''

''Like what?''

''Let me think.. yeah boys!!''

''It will pass some time when I will have a new relationship you know.''

''I know but, you are my friend and you're a bitch, you'll fight it ok?''

''Actually there is someone who is helping me through this and he is good too.''

''OH MY GOD! Who tell me!!!''

''Well it will blow your mind but he changed and now he 's helping me to forget Bryan.''

''Don't tell me..''

''Yes Brandon... I don't say that we're having a relationship but we're working it out and he's coming with me.''

''Wow that's news girl good luck there give me a hug I have to go at school I have a lot of absents.''

''Ok thank you and we'll meet again at the future.''

''Sure thing Al. well bye.''

''Bye girl.''

Diana left and I packed all of my things and I was ready. Brandon would meet me in an hour at my house so we could leave together at the airport. I took a walk in my house and remember all the stupid, cute things we did with Bryan I laughed at the memories that came into my mind. Everything was so amazing then but, he ruined it all, I stop some tears that was about to fall and went out of my house, got into the cab with Brandon and we were ready to leave.

--At the same time at school—

She's not here today I am trying to communicate with but, she don't leave me explain  my feelings for her. I love her that's true, I hope she can understand me anytime. Then I saw Diana came into the class and she was crying.

''Hey is everything alright why you're crying is Alice ok?''

''You ruined it all its your fault. I hate you.''

''Why what happened is she ok?''

''She is fine but, she is leaving because of you!''

''What do you mean where she's going?''

''At Australia at her parents with Brandon.''

''What? Brandon what the hell is she doing with him!?''

''He is helping her to forget you, to forget the pain that you caused her.''

''No that cannot happen I can't leave her.''

''Then go and stop her.''

''That I will do.''

I got on my motorbike and drive like a lunatic on the road so I could stop her from leaving the country. I fucking love her I can't live without her anymore. She drugged my heart with the drug of love and I won't leave her.

Ten minutes later I arrived at the airport and I was searching with my eyes to find her.

After a while I saw her sitting on a bench with Brandon next to her.

I walked fast and then she saw me.

''Alice don't leave please.''

''Bryan I took decision ok?''

''No it's not ok I won't leave the only girl that I have ever loved to leave just like that for a stupid bet that it doesn't mean anything to me.''

''It means to me Bryan. You lied to me, I can't trust you anymore.''

''And you trust him?''

''He changed and he's trying to help me.''

''Please Alice don't go.''

My tears came out, I couldn't hold them anymore. I tried to keep myself calm but, it is just impossible to happen.

''No Bryan stop crying.''

''Why? You ruined the whole jerk that I was. Now I can cry.''

''Bryan I love you that's true but, you ruined my trust that I had for you.''

''So you're leaving?''

''Yes but, maybe some other time we can meet again.''

''Sure thing. I love you!''

''Goodbye MR. 'perfect.'

She turned her back and start walking with Brandon hugging her back. I stayed at the airport till I loose her from my vision. So that was the end Alice left for ever. I don't know if I will see her again but, the only thing that I know is that she will always have the first place in my heart.

THE END...