.Makeover and a big surprise dance.

I HEARD THAT YOU ARE A PLAYER: NICE TO MEET YOU I AM THE COACH! ;)

I love to sleep, I can say it. I love sleeping for hours and hours and I don't want anyone to ruin it.

''Rise and shine Al!!''

Diana screamed at the room. I so wanted to grabbed and throw her from the window that moment.

''Give a good reason not to kill you right now.''

''Ok well the time is 14:00 the dance is at 22:00 and we have a whole makeover to make. Get up now you lady.''

''Hope it's worth it.''

I left the bed and went into the bathroom I took a hot bath and got out. Suddenly I saw Diana with tones of dresses on her bed trying to find the best one for me cause I only have pants.

I dried my hair and comb them. It took a while to choose the dress but, we settled on a dark red colored long dress. She made my blonde hair curls and darken my blue  eyes with black and grey shadow. Also se putted a red lipstick on my lips and I wore my high heels I was ready and...OMG really this is me?

''Oh my god Al you are amazing you look so beautiful.''

''Thanks now go and get ready so we can leave.''

After one hour Diana was ready to and we were about to leave and go at our school gym for the dance. We put on some music on the way to the school and we start singing. When we arrived I tied my mask and got out from the car. I could easily find him he was surrounded from almost all the girls from the school and he was so cool. But, he is the player one and I suppose I hate them. I think a lot of were looking at me and I am sure they thinking who the hell is she?

I went and took a drink for me cause Diana was dancing with someone. Suddenly I felt someone behind me I turned and I faced an angel.

''Hello there'' Bryan said I am melting like an ice cream now..

''Hi how are you?''

''I was fine till I saw you''

''And why is that?''

''Come on I bet you've been hitting on all the time.''

''No you are kind of the first one. Nobody else is talking to me.''

''So they are just blind.''

''Maybe.''

''Do you dance?''

''I love dancing but, I dance tango more.''

''No way me too.''

''So are you ready.''

''I was born ready.''

We walked to the center of the gym and start dancing Asi se baila el tango, a very sensual dance we were so close to each other that we almost kissed. I was happy for the dance but, I couldn't stay any longer there...

''Thanks for the dance. You were really good.'' He said to me while he was trying to kiss me but, I took a step back to avoid it.

''Sorry I have to leave..''

''Wait who are you?''

I left him without telling him who was I.

Diana was dancing with somebody else now, I whispered to her that I had to go and I would explained her tomorrow what happened but, she insisted to stay for a little bit more so we could leave together.

I think that this girl want to destroy my life, what am I going to do know? I have to hide myself so Bryan can't find me. I walked outside the gym and sat at a bench away from the door.  I still can't believe it, I danced with the hottest boy in my school and he tried to kiss me for a sec. That is happening because he didn't know that it was me, I am sure that if he understand it he will make fun of me in the whole school for how stupid I was.

''What are you thinking?'' oh I know this voice...

''Nothing I just..''

''I thought you left.''

''I am waiting for my friend she told me to be patient and wait for her so we can leave together.''

''And why you are out here alone?''

''I wanted some fresh air and some peace. You?''

''I wanted to smoke and I am happy to find you.''

''oh and why is that?''

''Cause you are very mystery girl.. Will you tell me your name?''

Thank god Diana came and told me to leave.

''Thanks for saving me.''

''Why did he do something to you?''

''No of course no he wanted to know my name.''

''So, is that bad?''

''Wake up girl. Imagine his face when I will tell him with whom he danced tango..He will make fun of me.''

''Whatever lets go home now cause I am spinning.''

''which means I am driving.''

Two hours later we were both on bed and talking.

''So did you like the dance with Bryan?''

''You kidding I loved it he almost kissed me.''

''You didn't told that you little bitch.''

''I am telling you know. He was so handsome and sexy with the tuxedo and he dances with his heart the tango. Do you think that we can be together?... Diana?''

I turned and saw Diana was snoring.. she drunk a lot today. I left her at the bed and went to sleep at the other room. I  hope the next day will be amazing as and this one.

Alice is very confident don't you think will Bryan understand which that mystery girl was?

Here is the tango dance..