chapter 9

hi guys sorry i havent updated in a while, ive been really busy with school and ive had real bad writers block. hope all of you guys are loving the story. any suggestions?. vote, comment, anything :)

Hunter's P.O.V

gazing down at my sleeping mate, i sigh contently. nothing felt better than having her in my arms. im still pissed about that disgusting half-breed trying to take what is mine, believe me.

but when chloe was crying all i thought of was getting that frown off her face.i cant believe her father went as low as to sell her off to him.

hunters are only existent because hunters are what you call half-breeds. when a werewolf has a pup with a human, its possible that the child ends up being half and half.

so being half and half, it makes the wolf in them dormant forever, and usually makes the person turn on the others. thus forming the hunters.

chloes eyes flutter open and she gazes up on me. immediatly my gaze softens and i caress her cheek, leaving a beautiful blush on it.

"morning gorgeous" i murmer and she smiles. her eyes glaze over and suddenly fresh tears are staining her checks. "heyhey shhh whats the matter?" i cooe at her.

she looks up at me. " i-i dont want t-to go back to b-brad-dy" she sobs and i wrap my arms round her tighter.

"shhh, its ok your safe here" i tell her and she snuggles in my arms. "you must be hungry, get dressed and well go get something"" i tell her and she nods, leaving into the bathroom.

when she comes back out i take her downstairs. sitting at the table she watches as i make bacon and eggs. setting them in front of her, we eat quietly.

"thank you" she mumbles quietly after a while. "what for?" i ask and she smiles slightly. "everything" she says and i smile at her.

taking her plate i put them into the sink. taking my mates hand i lead her into the lounge. we watch movies  and she tells me more about her.

"son we need you to run the area" dad calls in the mind link." sure " i say closing it off.

" ill be back soon stay here" i say to chloe rushing outside. i run outside changing into my wolf. thats when i hear the scream. turning around i see chloe in the doorway with my mum.

oh shit......

Chloe's P.O.V

holy shit

that is all i can say as i stare at my kind of boyfriend who looks like a very big black assed wolf, my black wolf to be certain.

whining he comes closer and i back away. "holy skittles" i mumble staring in shock at him. hunters mum tries tugging me away but im rooted to the spot.

he changes back before my eyes leaving me breathless. one minute he is a huge wolf and the next he is but naked.

blushing deeply for he is now naked in front of everyone, and i mean everyone who lives here is around. he looks at me sadly. "i can explain, please dont be scared" he says slowly.

i look at him in shock. "dont be scared" i parrot and he looks pained, thinking im about to blow up. "im not scared" i say strongly and everyone looks at me in shock.

"what" he says and i laugh, making everyone look at me like im crazy. "i think its pretty cool that your a wolf, heck i think its awesome" i laugh again and a huge smile breaks out on his face.

in the blink of an eye hes right beside me, hugging me tightly. "your c-choking me" i choke out and he chuckles before letting me go.

"um you shuld p-probably put some c-clothes on" i stutter out blushing when he smiles. taking spare clothes from his mum he puts some on.

"come" he says pulling me into the forest. "where are we going " i say and he smiles. "surprise" he says and i bit my lip. after 10 minutes we rock up at the most beautifullest clearing i have ever seen.

"wow" i say walking around. "yeah" he says and i turn to face him. "im so glad your not scared of me or angry" he says cupping my check .

frowning i look up at him "i dont care if you turn into a hairy wolf" i say and he chuckles." why would i" i say and he looks at me. "chloe your my mate" he says and i blink at him.

"what do you mean?" i say and he sighs. "everyone has a soul mate and for a werewolf, we just know who it is. and your mine" he says growling the ending.

smiling softly i wrap my arms around his neck. "i wouldnt have it any other way" i say kissing him deeply. he returns the kiss eagerly. i kiss up his jaw kissing underneath his ear making him jerk back.

"i see i found your weak spot" i grin and he scowls leaning forward and pressing hi lips to the same place i had on him.

shuddering i let out a gasp. he grins cockily, "me too" he says and i scowl at him. snuggling in his arms we head back to the house.

"chloe, did you know brady before all this " he suddenly asks and i shake my head." no i didnt, why?" i ask him and he frowns.

"hes a hunter" he says and i blink. "a what?" i say and he stares at me before sighing. "hunters are werewolfs whos wolf have not shown themselves. when they didnt they turned on us."

frowning i look up at him. "and what do they do" i ask and he chuckles humorlessly. "they kill, its what there taught. they usually go after that persons mate." he says in a hiss

"why the mate" i ask and he tenses. "because if a werewolf loses their mate, its like losing half their soul." he says and i bit my lip to stop me from asking anything else.

" but it only happens every so often" he says and i look down. "so brady is after me" i say and he growls lightly.

"yes, and that is why you are staying with me." he growls and i gasp. "no no no no no, i cant , my father will come looking for me" i say tryng to get out of his grasp.

"and that is why you wont be leaving my sight. that man is unstable" he says and i freeze. "that man is my father, the only one i got" i say and he whips roung to me growling.

"are you saying youd go back after all hes done to you" he says confused and i frown at him.

"he might not of been the best or nicest dad but hes all ive got left." i say and he stares at me before turning round and pulling me towards the house.

" for now you will stay with me " he says and i sigh.

  nothing i say is going to change his mind.

hey guys sorry that really sucked.ill try make the next one longer.

once this book is finished i might start a new one, different of course. tell me what you think. oh and by the way its good to see people like my story.

holly :P xxxx