chapter 5

hey guys sorry i havent updated soon, i almost died of boredom at school haha:p this chapter is dedicated to jane and daniel....sorry bout the jokes but i am hilarious (inside joke) hehe hope you guys like it :)

hunters P.O.V

i jog away from chloe in wolf form, i cant believe i had pounced on her. my wolf had lost his control when she ran, makling my wolf go after what is his.

"im sorry" he whines and i sigh. "its ok just next time dont be so rash." i say.

i run around for the next hour, getting calm enough to go back to the pack house.i pass the place where i had pounced on chloe and i stiffened.

why was there another scent out here only meters away from me and my mate. sniffing i growl when i catch his scent.

"it was a werewolf hunter!" my wolf growls and i fight to contain him."calm down now" i bark and he slowly calms down.

i try to track the scent but it stops like he had vanished into thin air. scwoling i run towards the pack house, planning to tell my dad.

crashing through the door, i shift quickly, pushing away the thought that i am now as naked as when i was born.

i bound upstairs,calling through the mind link for dad.

"dad i need to talk, now" i say and he can sense my anger. "okay son im in my office." he says and i shut off the mind link, racing upstairs.

barging through the door to his office he looks up at me and i try to stop shaking.

"whats the matter son" he says and i growl lowly. "a hunter was a couple feet from me and my mate" i say through clenched teeth and his eyes go cold.

"could you track the scent ?" he asks and i growl again. "no it stopped out of nowhere" i say and he sighs.

" do you recongnise the scent" he asks and i shake my head. "no" . "alright ill get someone out there.

"thanks dad" i say and he nods, my cue to leave. pulling on the clothes i stashed in the cupbord i close the door and head to my room. a hand grabs my arm and i shiver in disgust.

"hey pretty boy" mandy sluurs and i push her arm off. " back off "i growl and she grins slyly. "you know you want me " she says and presses her lips onto mine.

roughly i heave her off me. "i have a MATE and i will not subside to the lifes of you" i snarl and she grins coyly. "yes you have a mate, me" she says and i roar so loudly that i bet the whole town could hear. 

shoving her up to the wall i slap her hard. (A;N just to say he is not abusing her its just how the pack acts to disipline and they dnt mind it kk ? i know it dont make sense but just go with it) and lean in close.

"listen here and listen good, you will NEVER be my mate nor would i ever want you when my mate is perfect so back the hell off." i snarl in her face and fear flickers all over her face.

"got it" i yell, letting my alpha tone slip in. mutly she nods and i drop her and leave her on the floor. banging into my room i puff out a breath of fustration.

lying on my bed, i think of my mate. sighing i hop back up and slip out of the window. "jack if dad asks where i am cover for me" i say through mind link.

"whys that" he asks and i sigh", " im going to check on my mate" i say and he chuckles slightly. "kay dude go" he says and i shift to my wolf form.

racing through the familiar forest i stop suddenly. the hunters scent earlier is strong and i growl, following it. a loud growls rips through me when i find where the scent has lead me......

*************

chloes P.O.V

walking home i think about the wolf. why is it so tame? i wonder to my self. i see my house and sigh. "please dont be drunk" i plea silently as i step into the house.

"daddy?" i call and i hear voices talking. "in here" his gruff voice calls. huh? he never calls me without yelling at me.

slowly i enter the living room to see my dad and a tall guy sitting on the couch. "hello" i say softly and the man stands.

"hello im brady, nice to meet you" he says touching my arm to my hand and i shiver involitary in disgust.

" ill be back" daddy says and i know this cant be good. hes leaving me all alone witha stranger. i stare at the ground till he lifts up my chin, cold seeping through my body.

"your a beauty arnt you" he cooes and i whimper subconsiously. "why are you here" i ask and he chuckles, but the sound isnt comfortng.

"just meeting you, i bet well be getting to know each other real good" he whispers seductively and i shudder in fear.

he sniffs me and a look of disgust crosses his face but is replaced by a coy grin. " ill see you later, princess" he murmurs running a hand down my back before leaving.

i run to my room, tears streaming down my face. why. why is all i ask. slowly the sobs conseed to small whimpers and i almost think i hear a howl.

bradys words hang in my head. "well get to know each other real well". what did that mean. dwelling on the thought i slip into a sleep plagued with nightmares.

NIGHTMARE

running throught the forest i duck tree after tree. i have to get away. i think and my breaths become more raggard.tripping on a hidden log i fall to the ground with a thud. looming over me is no other than brady. "well well well, look  its my pertty princess" he cooes evily and i supress a whimper. i will not show fear." leave me alone" i scream and he tuts dissaprovingly. "you know i cant do that princess" he clucks and i sob, tears streaming. out of the corner of my eye is my midnight wolf snarling as he runs to catch up to me. "im sorry" i mouth to him and pain crosses the wlfs face. turning to brady i take a deep breath. "goodbye princess" he whispers and pulls the trigger.........jolting me awake...

NIGHTMARE OVER

pulling up in the bed i muffle a scream. wiping sweat off my forehead i take deep breaths. that nightmare was new and it certainly never had brady in it before.

i swear that pain on my wolfs face hurt more than it should. i dont know why but the wolf reminds me of someone.......

shrugging that idea i check the time. 7:30. quickly i have a shower and get dressed. since my bruises have gone i dress in a dress and flats. leaving my hair down i head downstairs.

grabbing my bag i head outside and start walking. my thughts keep drifting to my dream and i wonder what it means.

why was brady in it. and why did i feel something for the wolf.........

********************

hey guys sorry for the late post ive been busy with school. sorry this sucked and was really short. next time will be longer. you know the drill. comment, vote, and dont forget to keep updated :P

holly XXXX