Stop

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been really sick and have had a lot of family stuff going on. My dad had a heart attack! He's ok now though so thank god! Anyway enjoy the read.

Sandor
Sandor woke up the next morning, and smiled to himself. He would get to see Sansa today, if she was at school. He got up and went to the bathroom, and looked into the mirror, he was grinning like a fool. Sandor shook his head, he shouldn't be feeling this way about a girl almost half his age. But he couldn't help it, he showered and took care of his animals before heading to work.

Sansa
Sanda rolled over on her bead, bringing the pillow onto her face to block out the sun. When her hand touched her cheek she winced and then yesterday flooded back into her memory. She didn't want to go to school, she know he would be there to torture her. But then she thought back to yesterday, when Sandor had come to save her, and their long conversations through text. She never felt like she could be so open with anyone before, not since her mom passes away.

The prospect of seeing Sandor today was enough to get Sansa up and out of bed, without complaint. She put a little more effort into her appearance, a cute, but slightly short skirt, a nice blouse, that was not so low to be trashy but if she bent over...say a teachers desk, it would be a nice view. She also covered up the bruise on her cheek better than she had yesterday and put mascara on to highlight her eyes.

Sansa, happy with her appearance, walked downstairs to see what Arya was doing. Sansa looked around and didn't see her.

"Arya?!" No answer, "Arya?!!" What is she doing? Sansa thought to herself as she walked back upstairs to Arya's room.

She knocked on the door, no answer, so Sansa walked in.

"ARYA why are you still in bed?!"

"Sansa be quite! I don't feel good."

"Ok, you can deal with dad."

"Whatever" Arya waved her off so Sansa left her room to get something to eat before heading to school.

Sandor

Dang I'm hungry, Sandor thought as he was making his way into town. Just as he thought that, his stomach rumbled as if right on queue. Sandor pulled up to the Hardee's across from the school and ordered food and a coke.

Sandor pulled into the school parking lot before digging into his food. He was always early for school, since he had to get up so early anyway.

He finished his food and took a long swig of coke, rinsing down the food with a refreshing sigh. Sandor looked up and almost choked when he saw Sansa. She was so beautiful, she could make any man's legs weak with desire.

Sandor didn't realize how long he had been staring until she was at his truck window and tapping on the glass. He shook his head to try and clear his mind, and opened his door. He stepped out of his truck and turned to Sansa.

"Good morning, Sansa."

"Good morning, Sandor." She said with a wink, he felt his heart skip a beat.

Sandor coughed uncomfortably, "How are you doing?"

"I'm fine, are you ok?"

"Yeah, what do you mean?"

"Uh, you're just acting a little... awkward."

"No just...I'm not sure...I don't know how to say this-" Sandor thought for a moment, "It's not really, appropriate for me to be texting a student and having the...relationship we seem to be making."

"Hmmm" Sansa was trying, and failing, to hide a smile. "We'll Sandor, I'm a big girl and I can make my own decisions. Sooooo if I want a 'relationship' with you. I think I'm entitled to it. Unless you don't want too..."

Sansa stepped closer, and put her hand on Sandor's arm, which sent a jolt through his arm.

Just as he was about to speak, he noticed how full the parking had become.

"Come strait to my office before class."

"Ok, Mr. Clegane." Sansa said with a knowing smirk on her face.

Sandor shuddered as Sansa turned away and walked to first block. 'So she wants this too?'

Sandor couldn't concentrate on class, his mind was only on his conversation with Sansa.

"Everyone copy chapter 2 notes on Equine, on a piece of paper."

He heard lots of 'Come on!' and, 'is he serious?'.

"Just do it, and I don't want to hear any more complaints."

Second block went basically the same way. Class dismissed and Sandor had thirty minutes to eat lunch and think about what he was going to say to Sansa. Little did he know, Sansa was planning on coming by, a lot earlier.

Sansa

Sansa couldn't concentrate on any of her classes, and had no appetite because she was so nervous of what she had planned. She was going to walk into Sandor's office and just kiss him. She knew it wasn't a great plan but she didn't know what else to do. So after second block she skipped lunch and went straight to Sandor's office.

Sandor

Sandor was relieved to have a few minutes by himself and had just sat down at his desk. He took out his phone and just unlocked it when a light tap on his door made him look up.

"Come in." He grumbled, but he had locked the door. "Just a second." He got up to unlock the door and opened it.

He stumbled back and looked down to see Sansa in his arms.

"What are you doing?"

"I couldn't eat, so I came to 'talk'"

Sandor looked down with a dissaproving look on his face, from the way Sansa had used the work talk.

"Sans-" Sandor was cut off from lips clashing on his own. And his world turned upside down.