The "Rich CEO" and the "Nobody"

I'm going to admit something here but it shan't be repeated outside these walls...

The first CEO-Nobody story I read was actually pretty good. 

I am not-I repeat NOT trying to make fun of anyone. I just think some of these ideas are a bit overused. I have nothing against people who use the same plot line for their story, but We need some diversity among plots. This is just a book of humor... I'm sorry if I have offended anyone. 

When the girl is always dirt poor. 

When the girl thinks she's a nobody. 

When the girl works at some diner and the guy happens to visit.

When the girl is falling and the guy catches her. 

When the rich girl/ ex-wife/ ex- girlfriend/ ex- whatever  is always the antagonist of the story. 

1. Can't the M/C be rich? 

2. It's pretty unlikely that this guy would be at the right time and place to catch you from falling. (And it's usually at whatever diner she's working at)

3. I would like to see something where the story is told by the ex-whatever's point of view. That would be totally cool. 

4. You are definitely a somebody. You're here, on Earth, aren't you? And you may possibly have a mother and/or a father who loved you. (Unless you are one of those characters who is an orphan.)

When the girl don't have any skills at all but somehow become the head of the creative team. 

That just ain't how life works. You got the skills, you get hired.. 

When the CEO is a conceited jerk but all the girl can think is "OMG THOSE ABS!" 

When somebody's a jerk, you don't stop and think about his handsomeness, you go and kick him. Hard. 

When the CEO steps into the elevator, and there she is. Hair in a tight bun and wearing a cute blouse. 

I just wanted to say that not every woman goes to work with her hair in a tight bun. 

When the CEO tries to hide his feelings for her. 

Oh puh-leaz, you think I didn't notice those lovesick expressions you sent her way?

When the idiot best friend is mad at the CEO for not telling him about the love interest. 

*shakes head in disappointment* you're his best friend! Even I noticed those lovesick glances he sent to her. 

When they kidd in the elevator or supply closet or office room. 

What if somebody walked in on you? And how were you planning on explaining that one? "Oh yeah... I was just kissing my employee 'cause..." Cause what? Unless it was after hours (when even a security guard could catch you), you have to be smarter than that. Idiot

When the couple announces that they are dating/in a relationship and everyone is like "we already knew" when just seconds ago, the author was telling us about how the best friend is super mad at the guy because he never told him about the love-interest. 

When the ex-whatever comes back into the CEO's life and the girl is suddenly super mad at him and the ex-whatever. Also, the ex-whatever is usually trying to ruin the girl's life. 

Not all ex-whatevers are like that. Sure, there are those crazy psychopathic ex-whatevers who belong in mental hospitals. But then again, that ex should probably already be confined.  

When they've only been in a relationship for like a week and get married and have kids all in one day. 

Like, what the heck just happened? I thought you two were still dating and then now you're married and have seven kids? (Fine, maybe not seven, but at least two). If you want to do that, at least say " x amount of years later". Because, I'm positive that it is impossible to have a baby in one day and you needed to have planned the wedding and stuff. 

There is one thing that just annoys me. When the author says x amount of years later, the couple suddenly has 7 kids, which is not possible in that span of time (of course, unless they had twins or triplets or quadruplets). 

Are there any things that get on your nerves, as a reader or a writer? 

In the comments below, feel free to share something that gets on your nerves, and I might just display it in the next chapter. ;)