Chloe

Today 9:43 AM

AUBREY: Hey Chlo, how'd the date go?

CHLOE: First of all, it wasn't a date.

CHLOE: Second of all, it was good.

CHLOE: Third of all, it kind of became a date.

Chloe smiled, biting her lip, looking down at the small girl. Throughout the night they had shifted together, resulting in Chloe's left arm being under Beca's neck and Beca holding her right arm. Their legs were intertwined messily. When Chloe had gotten the fist text from Aubrey she wiggled her right arm free and pulled her phone out of her pocket.

AUBREY: What???
AUBREY: What???
AUBREY: What???
CHLOE: We had kind of a little bit of what I guess you could call a cupcake war.

AUBREY: My kitchen better be clean!

Chloe smiled at the blonde's response, but ignored her.

CHLOE: And we ended up kissing

CHLOE: And now she's asleep in my arms

CHLOE: She's adorable Bree.

Chloe looked down at the small freshman lying next to her. She wasn't as in her arms as she was before Chloe had started texting, but whatever,

AUBREY: Aw Chlo, that's amazing.

AUBREY: If she's ever a dick though, I'll kick her ass.

Chloe rolled her eyes, feeling slightly protective over Beca. She seemed so peaceful and innocent with her eyes closed and her nose twitching ever so often; not something that Beca usually let off.

CHLOE: Aubrey! No need for that.

CHLOE: But thanks.

AUBREY: I'm always there for you cinnamon bun, just tell me who your at odds with. So, how was the kiss with the little troll?

Chloe put all her effort into not groaning. She was drunk when she had told Aubrey about her parents calling her 'cinnamon bun' and Aubrey hadn't let her forget it since.

CHLOE: Why did I ever tell you that nickname?

CHLOE: Anyways, you're going to have to start being nice.

AUBREY: Fat chance, but we'll see.

CHLOE: And the kiss was amazing. Even my fantasies couldn't have compared.

Chloe knew Aubrey would flinch at the word 'fantasies'. An evil grin crossed Chloe's face while she started to type more. Aubrey knew her so well, she responded before Chloe could send her message.

AUBREY: CLOE STOP TYPING. I NEED NO FURTHER SPECIFICS.

CHLOE: You mean like how her lips tasted overwhelmingly like chocolate from the cupcakes, but the taste of that cherry lip gloss that she pretends not to wear budded through, or how her tongue tried to battle mine, but I always ended on top, or how she murmurs the cutest things in her sleep? You mean you don't want to know all that?

AUBREY: You really suck sometimes.

Chloe's laugh escaped before she could stop it.

CHLOE: <3

Chloe's eyes wandered up to Beca, who was starting to squirm. Her eyes fluttered open, meeting Chloe's bright blue gaze. "Hey," Chloe whispered leaning down and kissing Beca lightly.

"So last night was fun." Beca sat up, groaning a little. "Remind me not to spend too many nights on the floor." Beca mumbled, rubbing her back. Chloe bit back a laugh, siting up.

"What?" Beca looked skeptically at Chloe, who was staring at her.

"Nothing," Chloe couldn't hold back a smile.

"No! Tell me." Beca whined, but Chloe kept shaking her head. Beca smirked and started to tickle Chloe. Beca hadn't realized how ticklish Chloe really was until it was too late. Chloe was almost screaming, and was kicking and flailing like crazy.

"Fine, fine, mercy!" Chloe huffed between laughs. Beca, who had ended up tackling Chloe in the attack, climbed off then sat, looking at Chloe, content with her win. "You mumbled my name when you were asleep..." Chloe paused, "a lot." Beca flushed a deep red, surpassing pink without even a trace.

"Shit, seriously?" Beca grumbled, no longer meeting Chloe's eyes. Chloe nodded.

"Bec, it was like the cutest thing ever. Why are you blushing so bad?" Beca could hear the smile in Chloe's voice. Beca refused to acknowledge the most probable reason she was mumbling the redhead's name was because she had been dreaming about her.

"How about we make breakfast?" Beca offered, desperate to get onto a different subject.

"Fine!" Chloe huffed, but continued to play the soundtrack of Beca saying her name in her head, loving ever bit of it.