Chapter 10: It's in my history

Sorry it took soo long, please forgive me :) Hope you like

By the time Gram had finished telling me the long and interesting story of the Gavin family I was ready to pass out from being overwhelmed, but also couldn’t seem to keep myself seated. I learned that Henry wasn’t lying; he was never lying about anything. Gram told me that people get guardian angels when their life is in danger of being ended before fate has decided. Many people have guardian angels and they don’t even know it! Henry is my soul mate, we are meant for each other. I think the weirdest and coolest thing I learned about Henry and me is that no matter what, fate will bring us back together. That no matter how separated we get, we will always find each other one way or another.

I’m not the only one in my family to have an angel. My great, great, great, great, great grandfather had one and so did his great, great, great grandfather. I’m the only girl though. Strange, right? I was also told that some guardian angels will never tell who they are protecting the truth. So that means other people I know or that you know could have them and be totally oblivious to it. I’m also the youngest in the family to have one, which I think means I’m in more danger than I know.

Henry please come and see me, I pleaded in my head. I knew he could hear me, so just come already.

I sat on my bed, staring at the door hoping he would just burst through. Then I jumped. He popped up in front of the door. I grabbed my heart. Finally he came. I felt worse than I ever had for doubting him, the one person who was made just for me. I looked into his eyes as he walked towards me and I crawled to the end of the bed.

“Lilly.” He whispered. He couldn’t help but want him to take me.

Kiss me Henry I whispered back in my head. He grabbed me and lifted me off the bed and my legs were wrapped around his waist. We looked into each other’s eyes and finally his lips made their way towards mine. His lips were soft and warm and seemed to fit mine so perfectly. His breathe tasted sweet and delicious, I never wanted it to go away. I was burning up, so was he. He bit my bottom lip making a soft moan escape from my throat. I felt him smile underneath my lips. I needed air, but I didn’t want to stop to get any. He took the lead and stopped for a quick breathe.

As I stared into his eyes I wondered how I could have ever doubted him……