School(:

Isabellas POV

I walked into school with Kian and Jc by my side. No one said anything to me. They just smiled. What is going on? When I went into homeroom, people rushed up to me. 

"Isabella, I didn't know you could dance!" One girl said

"Isabella, You are seriously so beautiful!" Someone else said

The bell rang and everyone took there seats. I sat down with a smile on my face. The annoucments came on. We had a pep rally today. Greattt. I went to first period and everyone looked at me and smiled. Is the bully over? 

7th period!

We went to the pep rally. I sat by Jc and Kian. I had to wait until my dance team came on and I was seriously so nervous! They called my dance team down and I was the lead dancer. We did thrift shop . The one that we did at practice. I was standing there waiting for the music to come on and then I heard. "Rock it Isabella" I looked up and saw the boys screaming and then they started chanting my name and everyone else did too. I guess the bullying was done. The music came on and I started dancing. Everyone clapped and had there eyes on me. When we were done, every clapped and we took our seats. The guys hugged me. I guess the bullying is over. I wonder what Elena is going to do...