Friday(:

Kians POV

I feel so bad for Isabella. I'm starting to like her a little but Sam would kill me if I dated his only sister. Sam has been so upset and won't get out of bed since Wednesday when he say Isabella cut. Sam really cares about his sister. Jc has been giving Elena looks like he likes her. How can you like that whore? Elena is the biggest bitch I have ever seen. She doesn't know the meaning of respect. I wish she wasn't her. I even heard Ricky talking about Isabella saying that she was ugly.

"Sam, you need to get up. I talk all the razor and sharp objects away from her. She has been asleep for a while now. I promise she is fine." I said. 

"Kian, I know you like her okay? You always care for her. I don't care if you date her if only you don't break her heart or I will break you." Sam said 

I just sat there with a smile on my face. It was only 6:00 AM and we had school in a hour. I walked to Isabella room but she was already getting ready. She had her hair curled with teal pants on and a Arizona shirt on with blue toms. She looked smoking. I told her we need to leave soon so go get some breakfast. 

"I'm not hungry..." She said

"Yea you are! Now come on" I told her while throwing her over my shoulder. 

Everyone was laughing because she was screaming at me. But of course Elena had to say something.

"Why you touching that slut? You're going to get slut germs" Elena said

She walked over to me and tried to push Isabella off but I pushed her away and she fell on the ground. Ricky walked over to me.

"Kian, can I talk to you?" Ricky said

We walked over to the living room. 

"Okay. I'm going to talk to Elena because she is being a bitch but you can't push my little sister down like that." Ricky said. 

"Okay" I said

I heard screaming and I ran back in. I saw Isabella on the ground because kicked by Elena. Jc was trying to get Elena off but he couldn't. Isabella was still screaming. I pushed Jc off and got Elena off her. Ricky was holding her back. 

"Jc. Take Isabella upstairs!" I said

Jc took Isabella upstairs, I wake her up in an hour for school.