Chapter Fourteen

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: Back to the Past

Chapter Fourteen: Twins Only!
Max Thunderman POV

"Alright, let's go find Sam!" Dice announced as we all walked into Twin Con.

I looked around at my surroundings as I heard the double doors close behind us. We were now in a mostly-grey room that had nothing but a check-in desk. Sitting behind the desk was a dark-skinned woman with curly, black hair and dark-brown eyes. Behind her were two large, grey double doors and to the right of her, was a smaller grey door.

"Hi, how may I help you?" The woman asked her as we approached the desk.

"Hi, we're here for Sam Puckett," Cat replied.

"Sorry, no visitors; twins only! In order to get behind the doors behind me or the one to my left, you have to be a twin; and your twin has to be here with you."

"Hey, Phoebe and I are fraternal twins!" I announced, as I grabbed Phoebe by her wrist and pulled her so that she was now standing by my side.

The woman's eyes went from me to Phoebe several times. "Is that true?"

"Yup!" Phoebe agreed, "Max and I have to share a birthday. I am older by twenty seconds, just saying..."

The woman looked at Phoebe, then back at me. "Well, I am sorry, since you two are identical twins, I am going to have to see your birth certificates."

"Birth certificates?" I repeated.

"It said it in the advertisements. Same thing with the 'No Visitors' policy."

Phoebe turned around to look at me. "Do you know where our birth certificates are, Max?"

I sighed. "Unfortunately, Phoebe, I do not have the slightest clue of where they could possibly be."

"Could you please let us in just for a little bit so we can get Sam? We need her! It's very important."

The woman shook her head. "Sorry, but no certificates, then no entry. It's the policy for fraternal twins. I apologize for the inconvenience."

Not knowing what to do, Phoebe and I turned around so that we were now facing Mr. and Mrs. Nichols, Drake, Josh, Megan, Mr. and Mrs. Russo, Alex, Justin, Max Russo, Spencer, Gibby, Freddie, Carly, Tori, Beck, Jade, Robbie, Rex, Andre, Nona, Goomer, Cat, Dice, Mr. Preston, Ms. Hathaway, Taylor, Miles, Frankie, Louie, Mom, Dad, Dr. Colosso, Billy, Nora, Captain Man, Henry, Charlotte, Jasper, and Piper.

"Someone create a diversion," Dad whispered, "Billy, Phoebe and Max's birth certificates are in the drawer of the nightstand that is to the left of my and your mother's bed."

"And why are you telling me this?" Billy asked, giving Dad a confused look.

Dad face palmed himself. "So, you can go run and get them!"

"Oh, ok! I got it now!"

"Eeeekkk!" Charlotte cried as she pointed up at the ceiling, "Spider!"

The rest of us all looked up and pretended to go along with Charlotte's diversion.

"Where!?!?" The woman cried, alarmed, as she looked up at the ceiling.

With that being said, Billy sped off to get my and Phoebe's birth certificates.

"You don't see it!?!?" Charlotte asked.

"No!" The woman answered, seeming a bit frightened.

"It's right there, clear as day!" Charlotte exclaimed as she pointed even higher up into the air.