prologue

"stupid faggot of a brother," luke says as he takes another swing at calum.

he sucks in a sharp breath as the pain in his abdomen increases. a tear runs down calum's cheek as he whimpers out,"please, luke, stop hurting me."

"as long as you live under my roof, i get to do what i want with you," luke says and lets out a low chuckle, grabbing onto his brothers hair, jerking his head upwards. "and if anyone hears about this, it will become much worse."

{ }

"i-it just hurts so much," calum says to his physics teacher, mr. clifford.

calum tries to swallow the lump in his throat, but fails as a small hiccup escapes his lips. he is slowly pulled into the arms of his teacher, and accepts the hug as he wraps his arms around him as mr. clifford. michael rubs his back soothingly, in a friendly manner. or at least that's what he tells himself. he knows having a crush on a student is wrong, but when he imagined the look of pleasure on calum's face, he completely forgot about that rule.

i just really like the idea of teacher michael fucking student calum :) why you may ask, because i am extremely fucked up and i am also malum af :)

also, lower case will be intended in this story. I hope you enjoy ! ! - MC