Bad Part 3

Chris POV

BRE HASN'T BEENASWERING MY PHONE CALLS! I'M WORRIED! I haven't spoken to her every since the night we left for Miamai. Today we left and Ty isn't really hisself he's been in the dumps and shit. So thats my nigga so I can't do nothing, but ask.

" Yo Ty" he lifted his head up a little, but didn't say a word but hmm.

" Why you been mopping and shit?" I asked. I peeped around him to see a pic of Bre and Charityy smiling extra hard on instagram.

" Mane, its crazy how she can be on Instagram and not return nun of my calls are text" he said putting his phone up.

" Hell yea, Bre aint bothered picking up the phone she probably scared to cause she know imma get on her ass about shopping like she been doing" I saaid looking down at my phone and staring at my screensaver that was of her making a goofy ass face.

" Damn B on the same thing Charity on, but you know I don't care how much she spend cause I'd do any and everything for her." Ty said smiling a little.

I laughed at his goofy as and nodded in agreement.

" Man I think Bre the one, nigga I'm in love"

Bre POV

Lil' Mamma gotta ass so fat
I ain't never seen it twerk like that
So when she turn around and work it
Back it up and dump it
Ask her who she twerkin' for like that

She say she twerkin' it for daddy
Twerk-twerkin' it for daddy
She say she twerkin' it for daddy
Twerk-twerkin' it for daddy
She say she twerkin' it for daddy
Twerk-twerkin' it for daddy
She say she twerkin' it for daddy
Twerk-twerkin' it for daddy

Go Go

Clap it up, clap it up
It's a celebration
Shawty layin' on the money man
I think she played all kinda girls
Black, Puerto Rican, Asian
White Girl fat ass look so amazin'

Twerk it by VIC rang throughout the whole club as I stepped onto the stage. Its as Saturday night so of course the club was packed. But you know this shit aint for me the life im living im sick of it. Yea, im in college but I actually am not happy. I am doing the most degrading job a women could do...

After twerling around the pole and shaking my ass in some niggas' face I exited the stage and headed to the back I had to get home because Jason was gonna drop Harm off to stay with me tonight while he made his little money on the streets. Don't get me wrong Jason aint stupid he has a bachelors degree in psycology so he can basically pick out smart drug moves and tell who is lieing to him when money comes up missing. Oh yea he's a big time drug dealer in the A.

" Bre!' Sweetness shouted as I was about to enter the locker room.

I turned aound and smiled at him. " Yes?" I asked

' Green room babygirl" I nodded as I headed to the green room.

I walked in and sitting on the couch lazily was a young man, brownskin, tatted, about 22. He had on a heat snapback, crewneck, dark jeans, and black and red jordans. He was sexy if I must add.

The music cut on and I walked around him and took of his snapback and put it on my head. I did it to look in his eyes cause I always do when I do a private show. But you know it really didn't help because he was a high as a damn kite.

I danced and he was basically in a daze the whole time. When I was done he handed me a stack and I gave him his snapback. As I was walking away he grabbed my arm pulling me nack a little.

I smirked and turned to see him standing literally a foot taller then me almost smiling at me.

" Can I get to know you and get your number are something?" he asked nervously which was cute.

" I'mm sorry baby but you can't handle me" I whiispered into his ear and bit his ear a little.

" Damn, you jus think you bad don't you?" he asked smiling

" Baby boy I am bad what you mean?" I said then licked the side of his neck a little then walking away.

When I got changed I checked my phone to see that I had 3 missed calls 1 from Jason and 2 from Chris. I really need to change my number but I can't help but miss him.

" Bye girl!" Charity said as I was about to get in my car. You know what I ignored her ass to because I don't have time for all of the bulshit and baggage she has that comes with being acquainted with her.

I'm the road to getting my life back on the right track and having people like her hold me back is not helping. I got into my car and headed home to play with my baby Harmony.

___________

OMG sorry but yall not finsing out Chris's reaction just yet sooooo comment and vote!

1. What do yall think about the strange dude at the club?

2. What will Chris do?

+4 Comments love ya!Bre in pic!