Uninvited Guest

Bre POV

" Bring it back up, give me give me now, she a bad bitch make it bounce bitch, on ha strippa shit"

" Aye!" We all shouted as me, Honnah, Charity, and Honey twerked on the ground.

" Unun lil bit get cho ass up off the floor!" Mijo said laughing at us.

Sooo turns out Ty's L.A. house is pretty much a get high, fuck, and party crib. Thats exactly what we all have been doing since eleven its at least 2 now.

" Aye" Chris said pulling me down on his lap as me and Charity was passing.

I looked around searching for this 'Aye' he was speaking of.

" Im talking to you Brielle" Chris said taking a drag from the blunt he was smoking. I took it away from him and inhaled then exhaled and.gave it back to him. He just start smiling at me him and Ty did their little handshake and just looked at us.

" Do my dance on ya dick oooh you know you love it"

" Ayeeee thats our song" Me and Charity said bouncing on Chris and Ty's lap.

" Aye lapdance doe!" Ty said

"Hell yea!" Chris said laughing

" Good job, strippers always know how to get money, rather by selling their bodies or taking other people's men" Everyone stopped what they were doing and I looked up to see the bitch Rihanna.

" Who invited yo ass?" Charity asked

" Oh yea, Chyna!" she said then Chyna came from behind her and waved at Ty.

" Tf yall in my crib for?" He asked looking hella pissed

" I'm sorry last time I checked you were MINE!' Chyna said my neck.immediately snapped in Ty's direction.

"I'm sleeeepy!" Charity said before passing out in Ty's lap

" Ha, guess thats our cue to go"

"What you mean yall cue? Oh so you must want me to take yo lil ass to court? huh am I right?" Chyna yelled as Ty carried Cherry up the steps. He flipped her off before turning tue corner and she just stood there then stomped out.

" Over dramatic ass" Trell said walking to the guest room with Honnah.

I looked at Chris who was high out of his mine just smiling at me.

" Well" Rihanna said breaking the silence and trying to get Chris off the couch.

" Damn Bre, you just gone let her touch on ya nigga?" Mijo aske

I didn't say anything I was just starring at her hand that was connected to Chris. I snapped out of my gaze and looked at her she released her hand and backed up a little.

" Look bit-"

*SMACK*

I just know the disrespect that was finna come out of her mouth. Everyone just was looking at us in shock even Ty and Charity had came back down.

"What in the fuck is goin on?" Ty asked between laughter

I didn't take my eyes off her at all, vise versa.

" Yea, you dismissed" Chris said then smiling at me and pulling me to the other guest room.

See this is why I do not like dehydrated ass bitches. Always trynna run shit. Ha, but I think not! Just cause I am smaller then most don't mean you can just come at me reckless. No! Quickest way to get that ass slapped.

_______________

Aye bitches getting reckless doe! Aha not! Buuut this was sorta lame sowwy!