Bad Part 2

Chris POV

I had just hopped out of the shower and headed to my hotel room to see what finna get into tonight.

(Text Convo)

Tyga-Tyga: nigga what we gettn into tonight

Me: Man it don't even matter to me right now

Tyga-Tyga: strip club :)

Me: hell yea let me get some money off my card and I'll meet you in the lobby

Tyga-Tyga: same here

I dialed my bank card number and waited.

"Mr. Brown you have a total of fourty thousand dollars" I sighed and hung up imm beat the shit out of her, but I cant be mad I knew she would do it. I love her man I'm in love with her. 

I texted her then headed to the lobby.

Bre POV

I dropped my keys on my coffee table and walked all the way to my room. Work was horrible! I hate being who I am. I know what your thinking your a gold digger. Yeah, yeah fuck you haters its a cold ass world at here and tutition is not getting paid for by just dollars. 

I showered and headed to the kitchen to cook me something really quick. Yea Chris sent me a text yesterday, but I just deleted it he just was talking about how I needa slow down on the spending. But get this he said he loved me. I cried so hard last night. I hate doing this to the good guys, but no one understands me. I've been ignoring Charity every since we've gotten back. This all was her idea she's been doing this for the longest and I just started last year.

I grabbed my Arizona and walked to my room to only have to turn around to get the door. I hit Jason and my baby Harmony. I grabbed Harmony and turned and walked to my living area and we all watched Jessie for the longest.

" Bre nooo, no Bre you didn't" Jason said shaking his head

I huffed and rolled my eyes and looked at him.

" What?" I asked already knowing his finna give me a long ass speech.

" You needa quit that shit mane, dude was hella cool' he said standing up and grabbing Harmony out of my lap.

I followed him to the door, and he left before I could even say anything.

" Well fuck you too then" I mumbled before heading to the kitchen and grabbing my bottle of Peach Vodka and laying on thee couch. I cried and drunk all night until I fell asleep. Yes, Vodka is my security blanket sadly. 

*KNOCK KNOCK*

I yawned and checked my phone it read 4 am. I huffed and faught my headache all the way to the door.

I looked up to see a pissed off Chris. Next thing I know he was chocking the shit out of me. He was really trying to kill me.

I awoke from a cold sweat and just cried and layed back on the couch. One day one of these men are going to come after me,but that day hasn't approached so I am going to continue to be the bad ass I am. Why be nice to people when they're just gonna hurt you.

Fuck Love!

Fuck Friends!

and Fuck Haters!

________________

Did this bitch just not wake up from a nightmare? Lol leave comments doe yall gonna hate Jakayla for about 3 more chapter or so lol.