Gaito's Past

Thanks to @LilLostGirl21
@Okami_Takuyoshi
@TheSilentMonster

I mixed parts of your suggestions to the story. Thank you and I plan for the first lemon to be in either in this chapter or the next one.

Ok here is the cover for the new book I made!

WARNING!: This chapter involves Mentions of Rape and Rape scenes, Death, such as Murder and Suicide and of course FLASH BACK! If rape or death alarms you skip this chapter.

Y/n is so sweet and adorable. She's so innocent and fragile. Though she's hard to read sometimes. She's special and I won't let anyone take her from me. She's the first person in my life that's made me feel this way since that day. I've always thought I'd never love anyone like I loved Alyss but Y/n has proven that theory wrong. She's so much more than Alyss was.

3 years ago

Alyss was playing with the kittens that the shelter had. I was watching her. She was sweet but lately she was being cold to me. I decided to walk up to her to confront her about it. She kept acting cold. The next day she was... Gone...
She committed suicide... It was like history repeating its self.

~When Gaito was five years old~

I was five years old. I didn't know that my father was so terrible until one day he made me and my three siblings watch him rape my mother. He put us in a cage and we sat there as he scared us. I remember my mother screams and her begging that we not be in the room. My older siblings all cried while looking away. I didn't look away. I was worried then when he was done he let us out and then left the room. My siblings went to their  rooms and locked the doors while I stayed and comforted my mother. There was icky white stuff on the bed and dripping out from her private area.

After a month passed a serial killer got in our house and killed my father but my mother brought the murderer down with her. She told me and my siblings to be strong. We were, for a while.

Years later

Haru raised us until he turned 15 then he shot himself. Two year later Kilo did an overdose at age 16, and that was no accident. They both left a note. Then when I turned 15, my 18 year old sister Ruzuki hung herself in front of me. I walked through the door and she saw me and said "I'm sorry Gaito". After that the chair went down and instantly I saw the life leave her eyes. I cut the rope and and she was already ice cold and she had no pulse. She died.

Flash back over

Now that I think about it she should be ready now. I've given her time right? I wonder if she'll deny that she's ready... She is just so perfect... Her lips were sweet like candy and her expressions were adorable. I walk into her room and she was still sleeping. Of course that might mean I have some time. Jake your time is up.

Hours later~

I went through Jake's window and see him asleep. I smirk and pull out the rope and set it on the ceiling fan. Then I set him upright and put his neck in the noose. He was sleeping till he felt the coolness of the chair he looked around and saw me. I say "Goodbye Jake" and pull the from under him. He was dead.

More hours later~

When I came home I unlocked the cuffs on y/n and a few minutes later she woke up. I locked the door just in case and she looked around. "Y/n~" I say and she froze and looked at me. I walk up to her and she walks back until she falls on the bed. "G-Gaito..." I trap her between my arms and she shivers. I whisper in her ear "It's time my sweet little kitten~" and she tried to run but I pinned her arms to the bed and said "no, no, no. That's a bad kitty. I might not go gentle now~". I wasn't gonna stop now. She will not escape this. She's mine!

Your pov

He was gonna... Rape me...
Please let this be a nightmare. Please... Tears well up in my eyes and he straddles me. He sucks on my neck and keeps going till he found my spot. I whimper. The pleasure was like poison to me. "Stop! Please! Gaito please stop!" He shut me up by kissing me. He pulled back for air then took the dress off me. I began to struggle for my life. I scream out for him to stop so many times. He only gives me hickeys and kisses. I was absolutely scared. "Y/n you'll be mine this way. Forever. You have no choice! I love you!" He says, this scared me. My mother always told me men go to many lengths for the one they love. Is rapping one?

He reached for his shirt and took it off. He then took my bra off. He threw it across the room and then he took his of my wrist guiding me from his chest, to his abs, then to his pants. I could feel his little friend that was hard. "Can feel it y/n? This is what you make me like. I think it's time you fix it..." He says. He goes to my breasts sucking my right nipple and massaging the left. My tears wouldn't cease.

When he got bored he switched. My moans filled the room and then he stopped and pulled down his pants. I tremble and he take my panties off of me and says "don't worry you'll be fine~" when he said that I thought he was gonna... Instead he stuck a finger in me. Soon he stuck another finger in and scissored me. The pleasure was consuming and my moans were loud. "Please Gaito stop" I say in a final attempt to stop him. All he goes is go faster till I cum.  He licks the cum off his fingers and says "I'm sorry, but this way you will be mine". Just as he said that he spreads my legs and sticks his tongue in me. Then something occurred to me. What was keeping my arms pinned down and that's when I saw the cuffs back on. When did he...?

I could feel his tongue moving inside me and then I soon cum again. When will this torture be over? He then swallowed all my cum and with sadness and pity in his eyes "it's almost over, I promise you'll be fine" I whimper and   he kisses my forehead. He takes his boxers off and I close my eyes then instantly I felt pain and let me adjust to his size for a minute then began to thrust. Soon I feel like he hit something. It brought pulses of pleasure throughout my body and he goes faster and faster hiring that spot over and over as I moan over and over. I feel him twitch and I feel I'm about to cum. We both cum at the same time and then I lie there panting and he cuddled against me and "I love you, y/n".

I stare at the ceiling as he wraps his arms around me. I realized something. He's warm. Why did he...? I fall asleep and hoped for good dreams.

There you guys go! Been a while since I've updated! Well see ya next chapter!