Mournings and a sweet Gaito

Edited version

He licked his lips. He touched my butt causing me to yelp in surprise. what is he planning? We sat like that for a few minutes before he got my hair and ears all wet. Wait is he washing my hair? He then takes out some shampoo that's for girls...where did he get that? Did he plan me coming here? God so many questions I want answers to! He takes the shampoo and messages it in my hair getting it in my hair real good but he touched my ears which made me purr then he tilts my head back gently and pours some water in my hair and the shampoo soap flows down. Why is he different now than he was earlier? He seems sweet and gentle now but earlier he seemed possessive and evil and something else I can't put my finger on. He then grabbed some body soap and scrubbed arms and back. The way he did it though felt weird. I wasn't used to being touched at all maybe that's why? Then again is it normal to be touched like this? He took out some conditioner and put it in my hair but he touched my ears again while doing so and it made me purr once again.

He looked at me with kindness in his eyes. It was so innocent it made me wonder which one was the real Gaito. Is it possible they both were? Or was one an act? Soon we were both done and he picked me up and wrapped a towel around my shivering body. I was scared still though. I don't know why though. He wasn't doing anything bad to me now. He then dried me off and set me on the bed. I was covering myself the best I could. He got dressed in a normal black t-shirt and some red shorts. Then he pulled out a dress (in pic) and a pair of panties and walked over to me. What was he doing?

He then lied me down which made me tremble a bit. I remember what he did last night and the position I was in kept reminding me. Ge was dressing me. He put the panties on me and I swear I saw a lustful smirk. Then he helped me up and got the dress on me. He grabbed a brush and began brushing my hair. He was so gentle with each stroke that I didn't feel pain like when I brush it. (if that could only be true) when he was done he took me to the kitchen and started making breakfast. I watched him to make sure he won't put anything in it. he came over with a drink and it was milk.

he then went over to the fridge and grabbed some eggs and cheese and bits of chicken. he grabbed some spices too. he got started and then I heard a crash outside the window turned to look and saw that it was just a dog that was digging  through a now knocked over trash can. I shouldn't have looked though....

I turned and noticed that my food was ready so I began to eat, so did Gaito. When I was done I felt tired. I fainted again falling backwards I didn't feel pain when I fell for some reason.

Gaito pov

I put some sleeping powder in her food when she turned away. After I finished I gave her, her food. She started eating so I started eating my own. Then I noticed she was getting sleepy so I started walking to her then she fell asleep falling backwards but I was able to catch her before she fell. She looks like a princess the way how calm she is in her sleep. I carry her bridal style to her room. I can tell she's still confused but soon she'll know who's she is. She'll know she belongs to me. Then we'll live the rest of our days together. I carry her and lay her on the soft bed. I take out the chain collar and put it on her and chain it to the bed post. Then I put the cuffs back on her in the same place. My sweet, neko. My y/n.