Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Jamies POV

Niall started at me for a litte bit before saying

"Well you don't get to choose. I do, and I choose for you to stay here." I glared at him and crossed my arms.

"I don't want to stay here." I growled.

"Why not?" He asked looking at me with sad blue eyes. I looked into his eyes. They were so sad, almost made me want to hug him. I would have. But then I reminded myself that this wasn't the real Niall.

"Why don't you want to stay here?" He asked agian.

"Because!" I said.

"Because why?" Niall asked cocking his head like he used to. He's not Niall! a voice reminded me.

"Just because." I growled. I rolled onto my side and faced away from him since I couldn't get up. I was still handcuffed to the bed.

"Thats not a very good answer, Jamie." Niall said pulling himself up into a crosslegged sitting position on the edge of the bed. I ignored him. Suddenly I felt Niall reach over and undo the handcuff.

"C'mon." He said. "We're gonna have fun." I gave him a look of sheer horror. "Not that kind of fun." He added seeing my face. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room.

"Where are we going?" I asked in a gaurded tone as Niall pulled me along the hallway.

"To show you that I'm still the same Niall." He said. I was tugged into a dark room with a couch and a t.v..

"How is this going to prove to me that you're still the same Niall?" I asked. He shrugged and let me go. I turned to leave but was blocked by Niall.

"C'mon, play a game with me." He said dragging me over to the couch.

"What kind of game?"

"A video game, duh," Niall said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. He turned the t.v. on and the wii on. "Here you go." Niall handed me the black controller. I remembered how I used to fight Niall over it because we beleived it was luckier then the white one. I smiled remembering one time where I actually bit him while we were fighting over it.

"If you're wondering why I gave you the lucky remote so easily its because that now that I'm a vampire I could hurt you on accident if we fought for it." Niall explained.

"Yah right,"I said with a smile. "You're just afraid of loosing to a girl." Niall smiled and laughed. For a second it almost seemed back to normal. Me and Niall playing video games. Normal. That all ended when I glanced at his mouth and saw two white fangs slightly pricking out. Niall saw this and turned away.

"Lets start the game." He said. He put in Mario Kart. I selected Peach as always and he selected Yoshi. As soon as the race started Niall was in the lead right away. I was in fifth place.

"Crap."I cursed as a turtle shell hit me. Niall laughed. When the race was over it ended with Niall coming in first and me being in forth. He did a little victory dance around the room. For a minute I forgot that he was a vampire and that he kidnapped me. I laughed.

"How do you always get first place?" I asked. He walked over to me.

"Here, I'll show you." He said. I felt him wrap his arms around me. His cold undead arms. I frowned. Niall placed his hand over mine and guided my controller on a solo race. I stood there while Niall helped me win first place.

"See? He asked after a litte bit of just standing there. "I'm the same old Niall."

"Except you're pale and cold and you eat people." I murmured. He frowned and pulled his arms off me.

"Lets play a different game." He sighed. Niall put in Just Dance 4.

"This song looks like fun." He said as he selected What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction. He smirked as the song played. I danced along with the song. Niall danced along with me. In the end I beat him as usual.

"This is your song and I still beat you?" I asked. Niall gave me a look of shock. "What?"

"Nothing." He said. "I just didn't think that you knew that." There was a pause of silence.

"You still suck at dancing." I told him. He smiled. He turned the Wii off and put in the thirteenth season of family guy in the DVD player. He sat next to me on the couch.

"Want some popcorn?" He asked. I nodded. Niall got up and got popcorn. He came back and sat next to me.

"Aren't you going to eat some?" I asked after a while. He shook his head.

"I can't eat human food, it'll make sick." I frowned. Niall sighed. "A few peices couldn't hurt, though." He said. I smilled. We sat there together,watching Family Guy, and eating popcorn, just like the old days.

****************

Louis' POV

I stood in the doorway of the bathroom as Niall threw up into the toilet.

"Why did you eat human food Niall?" I asked him after he was finnished. He shrugged.

"I wanted to seem like to old Niall." He said getting up and walking over to the sink to brush his teeth.

"But you aren't the old Niall." I reminded him. He shrugged again.

"I could be." He murmured.

"No you couldn't!" I exclaimed. "You're a vampire not a human!" Niall ignored me so I continued. "You just spent ten minutes hunched over a toilet because you ate a little popcorn! You aren't human!"

"I could be though! I'm tired of being a vampire." I gaped at him.

"YOU"VE BEEN A VAMPIRE FOR TWO STINKING YEARS!" I exclaimed.

"Yah? It's been two years too long." He muttered. I sighed.

"You're only saying this because of Jamie." I told him.

"So?" Niall asked.

"So." I said. "Eventually she'll die and this will have been for nothing."

"You don't know what you're talking about." He muttered.

"Yes I do. Trust me when I say I know exactly what I'm talking about." I said. "I've been a vampire a whole lot longer then you have Niall." Niall just rolled his eyes and shoved past me out of the bathroom.

"You can't be human again!" I called after him.

"Watch me!" He shouted back.

Okay so hiiii i updated. Theres alot of you readin this so im gonna use this for evil, jk. okay so me and my friend veronica have a joint account. please check out our account. @AshgarAndVernie we have written 4 fan fictions. please go check them out if u have time