Chapter 7: In Which He Plays Doctor

Reddic's P.O.V

"What smells so good?" Mae sniffed from behind me as I stirred the stir fry before me on the stove.

"It's vegetable chicken stir fry. I hope you are not a vegetarian" I responded, turning my gaze and smiling at her as she placed her chin on my shoulder to watch me cook.

"No. You are all good." she giggled, kissing me on the cheek then rushing off and setting the table.

"Hey what was that for gorgeous?" I asked, turning around and checking her out as she set the plates and utensils on the wood table.

"For cooking for me. That is something I don't even do for myself so it's nice to have someone who treats me better than I treat myself" she said, walking back into the kitchen and pressing her ass against the floor cabinets beside me.

"Well it's my pleasure. After all the things you have been through today it is the least I can do." I said humbly, lifting the pot by the handle off the stove and sauntering to the table, inhaling the tasty fumes as I scraped a good portion of the food on each plate before setting the remaining in the middle.

"Well regardless I appreciate it. I always found a man who could cook sexy" she chuckled, stepping out of the kitchen and moving towards the seat that Dominic likes to sit in. Wanting to avoid a fight, I grabbed her wrist and gently guided her to the seat in front of me that I pulled out. A soft thank you leaving her beautiful lips before she immediately digged in without shame. I watched in aw, my hands having a mind of their own as they crawled up to her shoulders and soothingly messaged the tight knots out of them.

She moaned in return, my already hard on twitching in the jean pants I put on for the hospital when she dropped her head back and panted. Eyes closed as she let out heavy breaths.

"Dinner entertainment? Or is this your dinner?" Dominic hissed, looking pissed by the way he was stalking into the room from his bathroom.

"Calm down Dom. She had a few knots in her back so I am simply being a gentleman by rubbing them out" I explained, her head falling forward so she could give Dom a harsh glare.

"So that's what you kids call it these days" Dom mumbled with a sneer, taking his seat and twisting his fork into the noodles.

"I'm 23, hardly a kid for your information and your like what...25?" Mae spat back, shaking me off and nodding to the seat beside her while Dominic lifted his fork and examined it.

"28." he corrected, looking back at her as he extended the fork and pressed it to her bottom lip.

"Open up" he ordered, her hand quickly swatting it away so it fell out of his grip and fell to the ground.

"I don't need to be fed like a pet. I am a grown woman." she fumed, turning back to her plate.

"Very well." he said, snatching her fork from her grip and stuffing what was on it in his mouth.

"Give that ba-" she began, her words getting lost as he pulled out the fork and stood, leaning over his place setting and feeding her the food through an open mouthed kiss.

She screamed in shock, his mouth pressing against hers under she swallowed the offering before he pulled away and sat back down. The three of us eating in silence after the little stunt my friend pulled.

"I'm not feeling well. Can someone point me to my room?" Mae finally piped up. Wasting no time in wiping her mouth before she stood and looked down the hall to see only two doors. Meaning only two rooms.

"Door behind me is your room." Dominic responded, chewing enthusiastically on his food while she shifted in her seat.

"That's your room. I am talking about my

"Don't tease me with such nonsense kitten or I will make you regret it. And you will regret it when I blindfold you and cuff you to my bed, then rip that lacy thong of yours off of your sexy little body with my teeth. That's when you will know me as I go down on you, filling your sweet tight hole with my tongue as you writhe beautifully underneath me. You will then beg for mercy, but I will give none as I swirl and thrusts my tongue into you over and over, making you cum in my mouth until you can not count the orgasms. Then I will drink from you, quenching my thirst for your honey suckle juices until you fall apart. And then will drink you dry until you cannot form a sentence, holding your legs wide open as I bury myself deeper into your shaking thighs. Your eyes will pleasurably close, your body rising and falling as you are lulled into unconsciousness from my ravishing of you. And when that happens I will wake you with a bite to your clit, repeating the process whenever you drift off." He growled in her ear, his breaths coming out in deep pants as she stared open mouthed at him in a state of shock.

"I'm not one of your sluts, so don't think your bedroom talk will have me bending at your every whim" Maelyne countered, her breaths coming out ragged when he grinned and continued with where he ended despite her desperate pleas.

"Oh but you will and once the time comes when you see stars I will add my finger, moving my tongue and finger in a steady pace as your hole clenches and unclenches around them. And at that moment you will cry, your back arching off my bed, only to fall down hard as you ride the waves of another orgasm. And when you think it's all over, I will pull out and ram my cock into your sensitive hole, making you scream my name as I grab on your hair and satisfy you in a way that no man has never been able to. Then I will thrust back and forth, going fast until you are close to climax before slowing down. You will be weeping for me to give you release, but I will not give it to you. Not even when you are screaming and squirming in need for me to fuck you senseless. So kitten. Don't tease me unless you are asking for punishment" He finished, pulling back and pushing her towards me where she tumbled and fell into my lap. I caught her before she slipped off, shooting him a murderous expression as he turned around and started to walk off towards his room, stripping his shirt off to show his muscles as he went.

When he was gone we stared after him, neither of us saying anything as we watched the door slam close and heard the shower turn on.

"You have a bite mark right there. I will fix it and then walk you to your room" I announced with a grin after a minute, pointing to the opened mark I left on her that morning that was starting to bleed from the tousle with the boss.

"Please tell me I have another option Mr... oh god I forgot your name now" Maelyne asked, ignoring my statement while I guided her to the kitchen where the first aid kit was.

"Reddic. Just call me Reddic sweetheart. And yes there is another option, but Dom won't like it" I sighed, the muscles in my jaw twitching in frustration as I thought about how he always got what he wanted. What I  wanted.

"I'm up for anything that unbinds me from that wretch of a man" Maelyne sneered, biting her lip when I embraced her in a hug and lifted her up onto the counter top of the open bar.

"Option one is sleep with Dominic. Option two...sleep with me." I offered with a weak smile, causing Maelyne to gasp when I pushed her hair out of her eyes and gently caressed her flushed cheeks.

"Fine" Maelyne caved, and my eyes widened.

"Well that was easier than I imagined it in my mind" I chuckled, earning a smile from her. A genuine smile.

"So now that I am playing doctor here, I am betting a full examination is in order" I grinned cheekily, stripping off her shirt and making Maelyne giggle as my mouth dropped open in awe, not expecting her breasts to be two sizes bigger than her bra size.

"Well that sounds like a good observation doc, I trust you know how to make me feel good right?" She asked with a playful wink, reaching back and unclipping her bra so her breast came spilling out, giving me a even harder hard on.

"Definitely" I smirked cockily, Maelyne squeeling as I suddenly jumped up on the counter, pushed her down on her back and kissed her hungrily.