Chapter 1: Stranger Danger

Dominic's P.O.V

"Dominic please can we be reasonable about this?" Celine Mavery asked, watching in horror as I, her landlord, stood in her room carelessly chucking her items out of her apartment.

"No." I said coldly, scowling in disgust as I bent over and picked up a used condom. 

"That's not mine-" Celine began, letting out a low "ew" as I lifted it up to my face and glared at it. 

"Consider this your official eviction notice. " I cut in, casually throwing it over my shoulder with a glance to see that it landed just at the foot of her 3 inch red high heels.

She scowled at its close proximity, her toe slowly kicking it away before I turned back to my work. Oh how I loved my job. Note the sarcasm.

"You're evicting me? After all I have done for you you're just going to toss me out like some piece of trash?" Celine huffed indignantly, a scream leaving her blood red lips as she dodged a flying curling iron that I hurled towards her from my shoulder. I heard it passed with a whoosh, the metal item cracking in two as it hit the cement floor roughly outside.

"That's because you are a piece of trash Miss Mavery." I stated, glancing over my bare shoulder again to shoot her a cocky smirk while she silently fumed at me from doorway.

"Well I never-" She began, her eyebrows narrowing in rage as I slowly stood up and turned to face her.

"Let me make one thing clear Miss Mavery. You come into my apartment complex and sign for a room, yet you never pay your rent. But instead, while I'm out on a business trip, you decide to run an illegal prostitute operation with minors to live an exquisite lifestyle you simply cannot afford.  The time has come to bid you adieu as your actions have now ruined my reputation and has caused my company to lose it's validity of being a safe, comfortable place to live. That being said I will leave you with this Miss Mavery. Everything about you spells toxic and you're nothing but a selfish, stuck up bitch who's worth shit. As such, I'm disposing of you once and for all." I bellowed, my muscles twitching as I grabbed the last bag of belongings and tossed it out of the room.

Silence filled the air, Celine giving me one last sneer before she leaned down and started to gather her things with what dignity she had left. Although I doubted there was much begin with.

"You are a cold, heartless bastard Dominic Frey." She hissed, shooting bullets with her blue eyes while she stuffed her last bit of clothes into the four bags she had before her.

"Miss Mavery you have approximately 1 minute to vacate this premises before I personally toss you over my shoulder and throw you off the second floor myself." I hissed, ignoring her comments as she continued to mumble them under her breath behind me.

"You wouldn't-" Celine gasped, her eyes widening in fear when I walked out the door and closed her apartment loudly.

"Don't underestimate a cold, heartless bastard Miss Mavery" I taunted with an evil grin, taking another step towards her in intimidation. She stumbled back a step in return, seeming thoroughly afraid of what I might, or for better words, what I will do to her if she crossed my path again. 

"What about the rest of my stuff? My belongings in there are worth a fortune!" Celine shouted, pointing to the white door behind me.

"Consider it payment for the debt you owe my company" I said, smirking in pleasure as she dropped her bags and pounced at mu chest in rage, her long manicured nails clawing at my skin as she screamed obscenities in what I assumed was French.

Having had enough, I sighed. Lifting the woman up in my arms with ease and stalking over to the fence.

"Let go of me you brute!" She hissed, slapping my arms and chest frantically as I swung her over the railing and held her there.