Need You Now

Chapter 46
( 2 days later )
Rachels pov :
I woke up in the middle of the night sweating from my nightmare. I felt like I couldn't breath I didn't know who to call. I picked up my phone and called the one person I knew would be here for me , Finn . "Hello?" He said in a tired voice. "Hey its Rachel, I'm sorry to wake you. " I said. "No , its okay I was up anyway is everything okay?" He asked me. "Yeah um but can you come over I don't want to be here alone and I know its late but can you please just come over ?" I asked him. "Of course I'll be over in five minutes. " He said . "Okay see ya soon . " I said and hung up.

Finns pov :
I hung up the phone and got my shirt on and then grabbed my keys leaving a note for my mom . 5 minutes later I knocked on Rachels door. The door opened, "Hey. " I said. "Hi. Thanks for coming over. " She said letting me in . "No problem, is everything okay?" I asked. "No I had a nightmare again and I can't go to sleep I just don't want to be alone. " She told me . I looked at her simpatheticly and gave her a hug. "I'm here now . " I said. "You want to watch a movie? " She asked me. "Let me guess Funny Girl? " I said. "Always." She said. We then walked into her living room and I put in Funny Girl for us and then sat down putting a blanket on Rachel and I . She rested her head on my chest . "Finn." She said. "Yeah Rach?" I asked. "Thank you. " She said. "For what?" I asked. "For being here even though were not together . " She said. "I will always be here for you Rachel. " I told her. She smiled and said, "I know . " she then closed her eyes and then fell asleep.