Perfect Prince

There was a cute girl sitting on mikey's kitchen table... wait did mikey had a sister and never told him??? shit no frank though wait that wasnt a girl? it was a boy, yeah it must be Gee? Gerard?

Frank got closer and the boy stopped doing whatever he was doing and looked up biting his lip, Frank thought those were the prettiest eyes he have ever seen, so innocent, glassy hazel cute eyes, fuck, he seemed scaresd, just staring at Frank with those big innocent eyes, bitting his lip, "who-o are y-o-ou...?" "ho-ow did you get he-re-e?" the cute boy asked, hiding behind his long black hair.

"oh shit sorry, I shouldn't have scared you like that... did i scare you? god whats wrong with me... oh I'm Frank by the way, I'm Mikey's best friend, sorry he didnt told me you were here, oh wait you are Gee, right? oh shit sorry i talk too much" Frank said nervously.

Gerard just giggled and smiled "oh you are Frankie! heh don't worry Mikey has told me about you" "Where's Mikey anyway?" he said pouting a little, god Frank couldn't believe how cute Gee was, stupid Mikey never told Frank how actually hot his older brother was, so pretty, those pink lips, perfect pale skin, cute innocent green eyes, long dark eyelashes, messy dark hair, tiny pixie nose, even his outfit was so adorable, oversized fluffy pink sweater and a little black skirt.... shit what, a skirt!? oh god this was getting better Frank though... a skirt, yeah that was definitely very hot and cute, then Frank shook his head damn, he was staring maybe too much to Gee, and his legs, smooth pale legs, and his long pretty black high thighs, and his white dirty converse, he chuckled at that, it was very adorable, fuck Frank he was staring again.

"Oh sorry what, oh Mikey is coming in a bit, he is talking to Pete." Frank replied looking at his feet.

"Oh! uh alright.." Gee giggled, Frank was going to explode, even his giggle was the cutest thing ever, "So what are you doing?" Frank asked, looking at all the markers, crayons over the table and under Gee's pretty hands.

"Uh nothing! its dumb anyway.." he said pouting, trying to cover the little book that was on the table, "come on i won't laugh Gee" Frank smiled, sitting next to Gerard.

"Alright.... ummm i was colouring my princess book... Mikey gave it to me last week!" Gee said happily, showing his little teeth, blushing a bit.

"That's adorable, let me see!" Frank said, seriously he was gonna die, this guy was so cute and adorable, he just wanted to hug Gee until he couldn't breath, okay no but he really wanted to hug him.

"Here! you can help me while Mikey comes back!" Gee said all cute and ripping out one page of his colouring book, and handing it to Frank.

"A prince!? want color an ugly slimy monster!" Frank said jokingly, Gee giggled again, "Hush Frankie! i like princes!, they are so handsome! always saves the princesses" said Gee blushing, his pale cheeks turning pastel pink. God he was beautiful, Frank thought.

Frank smirked, "If you say so princess"

Gerard blushed even more, turning almost red, "princess" sounds nice, he thought, yeah he liked it... Frank smiled, damn he wanted to make Gerard blush as much as he could, he was so pretty, he thought while colouring the page, just grabbing random markers and crayons, he wasn't even paying attention to what he was doing in the paper, he was just thinking about Gerard really, that pretty face, adorable but hot outfit, girly giggles, kind and sweet personality... until a sweet giggle pulled him out of his thoughts.

"What...?" Frank asked smiling at Gerard.

"gosh, Frankie, princes don't have green hair!" Gee giggled again, "what? no, cool princes have rad color hair! like me, see?" Frank smirked, pointing at the side of his head that was dyed in red

"Oh uh i guess that makes sense, you would be a cool prince tho..." Gee said blushing and biting his lip, god why was he so shy? he couldn't help it though... Frankie was so handsome... probably even more than all his prince in his colouring book....nope not fair!

"Hey! you are laughing at my prince with green hair but you haven't showed me your princess yet!" Frank said suddenly.

"Lookie!" Gee said excited, turning his book so Frank could see it.

"It looks great Gee, but i already have seen a prettier princess today..." Gee frowned, biting his lip.

"What do you mean Frankie" he said, "A really beautiful princess" Frank repeated, looking at Gerard and smirking, "oh! ummm..." Gee blushed hard, just realizing Frank was talking about him, just looking down and smiling so big.

Frank didn't say anything anymore, good, he thought, Gerard was just so beautiful.

"Frank? Where are you?" Both heard Mikey voice that was probably coming from the living room.

"Here, in the kitchen!" Frank yelled back.

"Oh hey you are here! Frank we shoul.- what the fuck? hi gerard? oh you met Frank! what the hell are you doing Frank....what...?" Mikey said staring both.

"Woah calm down dude, breathe, we are colouring by the way" Frank laughed.

"Hi Mikey! Frankie was making me company while he was waiting for you" Gee said happily.

"I noticed Gee, well lets go Frank, we have shit to do" Mikey said awkwardly, fixing his glasses.

"Alright, hold on, i will see you outside" Frank said, grabbing a marker and writing something Gerard couldn't see.

"Whatever dude" Mikey said leaving the kitchen.

"You have to go Frankie?" Gee said sadly.

"Yeah, we are going to Pete's house for a project, Gee" Frank replied, standing up and handing gee a folded piece of paper and kissing his cheek, "I had fun, Gee, see you soon" Frank whispered to him and leaving the kitchen.

Gee felt his face getting hotter and blushing a lot, once Frank left the kitchen he noticed Frank gave him the prince drawing and with pink sharpie were written messy numbers, "Call me soon, princess, xofrank"

Gee smiled bigger, yeah he definitely liked better this kind of "princes"