Interviewing amandaJtommo

Q1: Which of the band members of One Direction do you like?

amandaJtommo; I love them all, but Harry holds a special place in my heart :)

Q2: Who do you ship the most? (Zerrie Payzer, or Eleanour)

amandaJtommo; Oh my gosh.... this is such a hard question because I literally love all three of them! Right now it's Zerrie. My pic is of Zerrie!

Q3: What's that one thing you partly dislike about One Direction? (must answer!)

amandaJtommo; Ummm.... this is a hard question. I think it's Larry Stylinson. Fans have taken this over the top and it's quite annoying. When I first entered the fandom, I'm like, oh cool, it's like Merlin/Arthur, but NO these people actually think they're in a relationship. I'm stopping there, I can go on for hours about this!

Q4: Nandos or Cookies?

amandaJtommo; I'll have to go with cookies because of the fact that I've never had the pleasure to have Nandos!

Q5: British or Irish? (Choose 1)

amandaJtommo; British. Been wanting to live there since I was seven (when the first Harry Potter film came out)

Q6: Would you rather... be stuck with One Direction in Niall's dirty socks or... get slapped by all members of One Direction, repeatedly.

amandaJtommo; Be slapped. No offense, but dirty socks is a turn off!

Q7: Have you met One Direction before?

amandaJtommo; No, I haven't. I can dream, though!

Q8: Rate 1-10 of this interview. (be honest!!)

amandaJtommo; Maybe a 6, I dunno, most interviews usually focus on the person's work.

Q9: What bromance(s) do you like in One Direction?

amandaJtommo;  Oooh, the bromance of ONE DIRECTION! Cheeky, I know, but I ship them all. They're like brothers, that's all!

Q10: Tell more about yourself. 

amandaJtommo; I want to be a writer one day. I had this dream to be the next J.K.Rowling because she's just phenomenal. I am a member of three (what I consider) Directioner, Jonatic, and Lovatic. I am probably one of the oldest Directioners on here, I'm 18 (born the same year as Harry) and I love One Direction :D

*~*~*~*

Author's Note: So there you have it, amandaJtommo's interview! Like I said, if you would like to be interviewed, I'll be kind enough to do so, just comment below and I'll try getting to you ASAP (As soon as possible). Thanks everybody, don't forget to read amandaJtommo's fan fictions!

--Bethany .xx