Interviewing TrishStyles

Q1: Who is your favorite 1D member? (must pick one)

TrishStyles; It's hard to chose because they're all perfect, but I'll go with Louis... I use to be a Harry girl bt I kind of lost a bit of respect for him over the last year...

Q2: What bromance as in 1D, do you ship the most?

TrishStyles; Larry Stylinson

Q3: Would you like telling us some sneak peeks on the next chapter for the Harry Styles fan fiction, "My Girlfriend's Boyfriend"? Because I know I'm dying to know what gonna happen next!

TrishStyles; Harry's going to be sweet heart and make sure Alex is okay even though he's just as heart broken as she is.

Q4: Do you think you would make a sequel for "My Girlfriend's Boyfriend"?

TrishStyles; I doubt I will...

Q5: Nandos or tacos?

TrishStyles; Nandos

Q6: In Wattpad, who inspired you to write your fan fictions?

TrishStyles; Um, I don't know... I guess it'll be the authors of all the fan fictions I read before I start writing. My all time favourite fan fiction writer is han_rawr who wrote Dark, but she didn't 'inspire' to write cause I already had, like, three fan fictions written by time I heard about her story.

Q7: As for a popular writer like you, do you receive hate most often or at least sometimes?

TrishStyles; I did get some nasty anon messages on Tumblr from people telling me to go die because my fan fictions pisses them off whenever it comes up on their Wattpad. Or that I should stop writing altogether because I'm shit at it. But haters are gonna hate, right?

Q8: In your fan fiction how would you describe Louis in Chapter 20?

TrishStyles; Pissed off, angry, and most of all jealous

Q9: In all honesty, what's the stupidest thing you've done in your life?

TrishStyles; it happened about three days ago. I tried to microwave peanut butter and the microwave sort of exploded...

Q10: Tell a little bit more about yourself.

TrishStyles; Well, I live in the east of Ireland, about 80km away from Mullingar. I'm half German a quarter polish and a quarter Irish. English is not my first language. Um, I started writing sort of get away from people and my problems... I'm obsessive Directioner and proudly say that I stayed in the same hotel they did when I went to France :)

*~*~*~*

Author's Note: And there you have it, TrishStyles' interview! If you're a fan/ or reading this book, trust me, she is the best writer as well!! Read her best read book, "My Girlfriend's Boyfriend" if you would like to be interviewed, you can comment and I will get to you as soon as possible (ASAP)! Sounds good? Thanks :)

OH AND READ, my new fan fiction as well, "Over Again"!

BTW, If you are a directioner & you would like to be interviewed, I'll do so but your questions will be the same as directioners know, JUST SAYIN'!!

--Bethany .xx