Whenever he called, I immediately declined. When he messaged me, I read and didn't respond.

I was really proud of myself, and I was tempted too many times to reply.

He's just too damn cute!

So it is about 9 o'clock at night and I am on my way back.

The moon was peeking through the dark clouds, shining down on my wings.

The forest was at peace with a gentle wind running through its leaves.

The lights were on in most of the house, but I could tell mine wasn't.

I went by the giant window, revealing the man himself on the couch watching tv and indeed his phone was placed on his lap.

I mentally laughed and flew up to our window.

Thankfully, it was unlocked and I wondered if Drew left it unlocked on purpose for me to come home.

I flew inside and made waves by my sides, letting my jean shorts and oversized sweatshirt to wrap around my skin.

I softly closed the window and locked it before I got on the bed.

I waited, as I sat up against the bedheader.

I breathed in and out. I could feel the guilt building up in my body, but I swallowed it back down.

I have to do this; for the girls, for me.

It didn't take long for me to hear footsteps outside the door.

I saw the doorknob turn and my knight in shining armor step through.

"Lily." He whispered, breathlessly.

"Drew." I said determinedly, crawling slowly off the bad and walked softly to him.

I put my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me.

I can already feel the mate pull in effect from being so distant.

Drew placed his hands on my hips and looked down at me; wonder in his hazel eyes.

I ever-so softly pecked his lips, and pulled back, letting him feel my breaths on his chest, which I could feel goosebumps.

So far, so good.

"Lily." He huskily whispered in my ear. "You're tempting me." He stated, but didn't budge a muscle.

I pecked his lips softly, and kept our foreheads connected.

"What'cha gonna do about it?" I seductively whispered.

Drew grew a dark smirk at me, before forcefully grabbing my hips and pushing me effortlessly on the bed.

I gasped at the sudden change in emmo, but pulled the ends of his hair.

He concealed our desire with a deepest kiss I had ever experienced in my life.

I kept on nailing and pulling his hair, pushing him closer to me, locking our hips in place.

"Ah, Lil." He muttered, feeling his hardness against my thigh.

"You forgive me?" He asked through our kisses.

I pulled back and stared straight into his eyes and lied for the first time since my secret got out and knew I couldn't do that to him again, so I didn't.

"Somewhat." I answered, which was true.

Drew responded with a passionate kidd, before dragging his upper lip down my jaw and onto my neck.

I moaned in appreciation and then scolded myself for getting off focus.

I squeezed his hair in my palms, bringing them closer to me, pushing his head deeper onto my outstretched skin.

I wrapped on of my legs around him and rubbed it up and down his leg.

I took one of his hands out of his already knotty hair and squeezed his a** sending a low moan from his chest and I knew I had him.

So I flipped us over so I was ontop and in control.

I bit down on his bottom lip, and chewed on it for awhile, until deciding it was time to get down to business.

"What really happened?" I asked cooly as I placed my lips back on him.

"What?" He said, snaking his hand under my sweatshirt.

"With the killings?" I asked, as I nibbled on his ear to distract him somemore.

"Why?" He asked, grabbing my a**.

I moaned, and replied, "You were just so mad."

Which is all true.

"What really happened, babe?" I asked seductively; hoping he wouldn't think into giving me a reply.

I moved onto his neck and started nibbling there.

"Rogues goal.." he began to say, while I was distracting me. "Is to tear mates away...and said we are next." He said, before lowly growling.

Wow. That was really something to keep us away, but why do I feel there is something more?

"I thought you killed them?" I asked.

I could feel Drew start to tense up, realizing whwt hes saying, but I immediately distract him with a rock of the hips.

"Not all." He huskily said.

Not all? Why not?

"They escaped." He finished.

Huh, well then.

"Should I care?" I asked, before laying a slobbery kiss on him.

"No." He said, trying to catch his breath. "You're strong."

Awe.

Oh damn it now I feel like a bad person!

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." He said, before taking off my sweatshirt and attacking me body.

Oh, how I love this man.

But this plan only got half solved.

And I can't do the rest of it without Drew getting suspicious.

Callie needs to have sex with Jackson and we have our full story.

************************************

Secret Angelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें