Chapter 1

Mira

It's so hard I can't take it anymore all of them. I don't trust anybody anymore. Their all lairs saying everything that's false it's just to much. What did I do why is my life like this ? I already give....

" Mira ? " I could hear my teacher ask me

" I Am fine " I told him

" TEACH ! THAT BITCH IS ALWAYS FINE DON'T MIND HER SHE'S BEEN ALWAYS LIKE THAT ANYWAYS "

Then everybody started laughing.

I just really can't anymore I just want to die....

I don't believe in anything anymore everything is a lie ! this world is full of nonesense all of them ! So I stood got my stuff and went home as always my answer was " Am going to go home cher "

" lol there she goes again " I heard someone whispered

When I was going home I saw a girl being bullied I went and told the other kids " Stop it ! " I shouted while my hands spread. In my mind I was like am like this girl....I told her to stop crying and I told her everything's fine now since the boys was already gone. I was telling her to be brave I didn't want her to have a sad future I didn't want her to experience what I have experienced now . I want people like her to be happy and not having a life like mine.

" lady ? are you ok ? "

" Huh ? Am fine..." I told her

Then I saw a boy ( same age as mine I think )coming towards us panting.

" Nii-"

" Nii ? wait that's your brother ? " I asked her

" Yup " She told me

" Tha....thank you " He said with sweat all over with a smile

" Nii~ this lady saved me from the bullies "

While she was telling her big brother I was really happy for her.

" Need to go now be careful next time ! " I told him with a smile

We were waving at each other as we told each other goodbye.....