What do you mean louis and eleanor you did get the limo right ? Harry xxxxx

You frowned before you could reply the limo driver opened th door you walked out to see candles all the way up a path at the other end was a butler carrying a glass of champane

"Miss calder car for some champange " you smiled "yes please" he passed you the glass "keeo following the candles . You nodded the candle led up to small cabin outside you saw harry in a tux he smiled when he saw you.

"Hey beautiful I see you got my text shame you never replyied " you laughed " well louis told me him and eleanor had planned ....." Before you could reply his lips crushed onto yours a smile spread across your face as he put his arm around your waist pulling you closer you wish you could stay in this moment forever but as quick as the kiss started it soon finshed.

You walked hand in hand to the small cabin harry opened the door to reval a candle lit dinner with rose pettals all over the floor he really had made an effort. As you sat down music played it was your favourite song bruno mars - just the way you are . A smile spread across your face harry had cooked the most amazing dinner it was roast dinner as you and harry ate he smiled "mary the reason why louis said him and elanor planned something was so I could plan this for you , seeiing you in that hospital bed just made my heart break I wish I could change back time I hated seeing you like that so I made a vow to myself if you ever recovered I would ask you something ..." Thoughts went through your mind was he gunna propse we only known each other for a few weeks your thoughts where stopped "will you be my girlfreind offically " you looked at him he looked so worried and anixous "of course " he pulled you close to him and kissed you "here take my necklace " you smiled as he put it on you .

Tonight was turning out perfect as you and harry walked back to the limo he stopped right in the middle of the path you frowned "harry why have you ....." Music began to play the song was mcfly - love is easy "mary come and dance with me" you smiled and nodded you and harry danced slowly he was so romantic as the muisc finshed you and harry made your way to the limo.

Once in the limo harry pulled you onto his lap "where shall I drop you off " you thought about it "well louis and eleanor are out my mum is out so why not go mine ?" Harry raised his eyebrows "well I have to be up early but I guess I could stay over " you smiled

"Where you got to go in morning " harry looked at you awakedly "well I'm going back homme for a week my mum is not well plus my mum and sister are planing a party for my 19th birthday " you forgot his birthday how did you forget ? " Aww cool well when will you be back?" Harry laughed "I want you to come with me since we are boyfreind and girlfreind " you smiled and kissed harry lips "of course I will" the limo stopped outside your house you go out while harry paid the driver you had to pack I mean you where going to meet his family your thoughts where interruped by harry getting out the car whilst you opened the door you heard laughing and cringed as you walked into the living room you saw your mum and the guy she went out with kissing on the sofa you walked straight out before harry could look .

Harry made himself a drink "so you will come with me ?" You smiled "yes harry " he sighed "ok well in that case I better ring my mum and tell her " you nodded. "Well once you have meet me upstairs " harry smirked "ok won't be long "

You got undressed as harry was walking up the stairs you could hear your mum cringing as harry came into your room "your mum does make a lot of noise" you laughed you and harry kissed your lips ins sync with each other as harry pulled you close his phone went of he pulled away "sorry babe one second " you nodded as he answered the call you decided to text eleanor

Hey how is your night ? Don't come back home mum and her fella having sex downstairs also got some news me and harry are offically boyfreind and girlfreind have a great nite mary x