#19: There's a fire

You coughed as you squinted your eyes, trying to make your way to the front door. Any door to get out. You didn't know how it happened, but you fell asleep while the fire was going. When you woke up, smoke was everywhere and it was burning things down.

Since you and Evan just had an argument, he slept in the bedroom, while you were on the couch.

You could hear sirens outside and you prayed they would hurry up. You grabbed onto a wall as you let out another cough before falling onto the ground. You tried to get up, but it was no use. You didn't have the energy. you were going to die in your own home.

"Y/N!," you heard a voice call, followed by a strained cough.

It was Evan

"Evan!," you screamed with the energy you had left.

You saw his body come into sight, and he picked you up quickly.

"You're alright, I got ya," he said to you as he started making his way to the exit.

He got you both out in time before part of the roof to your house collapsed. Evan laid you on the road, where the police had blocked it off. You were struggling to breath, and a paramedic came to you, giving you an oxygen mask.

You looked over at Evan and reached for him. He looked over at you from his spot and smiled, grabbing your hand.

"I love you," he mouthed. You smiled knowing that you would be okay now.