Their discovery

Time period: Teiko days

The Akashi Corporations is not what many people think it is. After all, it is just a numerous number of banks over the cover of their true identity. While Tsuna knows about this, Akashi is clueless about it, thinking that he is merely a heir to a string of banks.

His father did mention that what he has is just a fragment of the bigger company. He searched it up and found out about many big companies but he could not find where his family company lies under.

Giglio Nero, Cavallone, Gesso, Vongola, etc.

"I'm heir to the Vongola Corporations."
He recalled a certain brunet talking about it during the time when everyone had no money for food.

He moves his cursor and clicked on the link. Just like what the brunet said, the Vongola is a huge international company but centralizes in Italy. They owned a string of restaurants in Tokyo (meant for the Decimo to go to when there is no food), top of a series of industries, richest in the world.

He decided to check out the banks portion. Scrolling through accompanied by the sounds of clicking, he searched through all the international banks he thought to stand alone.

SOB*, KWBC*, PUSB*, etc etc. Then he found a familiar name. Akashi Corporations.

"I see what father meant now. Come to think of it, Tsuna invited us to the inheritance ceremony." He smiled mysteriously. "Maybe, I should go check it out."

Flash back

"Ano... Coach, can we request for the following week's absence?" He heard Tsuna ask from Coach Shirogane. The man was silent for a moment but eventually said yes. Of course, that is because they are obliged to do so as said by the Principal. And no one would want to doubt the old man.

Akashi walked over to the brunet and asked, "why do you ask for absence?"

Tsuna was wordless for that moment before a smile played on his lips. From his pocket, he took out an elegant looking envelop. "I planned to invite everyone but I'm afraid I'll get killed for it so I'm giving it to you only. I'm sure Akashi-san, your father, had also received this invitation. If you'd like, you're welcome to come and find out about my true occupation because you are pretty much involved in the dark life of ours already." He said as he walked away. Hayato though, stayed for awhile.