He Cares

( Dedicated this chapter to @LhadyNhagi )

I didn't talk to him but he's always bothering me. He is always texting or calling me that's why my phone is always turned off. He go to visit me in our house but I always told mom some random excuses to make him leave. That's the only thing he can do anyway because when it comes to school he's back to his popularity and I'm no way to be part in his life again.

I knew it. I'm just a past time for him. I'm the only one who is expecting for something more. But can you blame me? after all the things we've been through just because of fame, I end up being his secret past time.

But I can't put myself out of this situation because even if it hurts me, I'm always be willing as long as I'm with him.

---

I'm at the bleachers, watching the soccer team practice for the upcoming school festival. It's a big event and only once a year to be celebrated. While everyone is busy preparing, I'm just here sitting and sulking.

I can't help but to think of Krane. I don't know how would I deal with him especially when sometimes his words shows otherwise of his actions. He keeps on bothering me outside the school and on the other side, keeps on ignoring me when we are inside. It's like a double-kara. Double faces and at the same time double personality. And I hate to admit it but it's confusing. How should I know when is true and when is not? What should I do? Even if I know him ever since freshman year, he's totally a change man and I don't know what is running in his mind right now.

It's frustrating to think of something you can't find the answer. It's like thinking of something that doesn't really exist in the first place.

Krane Jarcus Corteza, you are really like a riddle.

*phone ringing*

"Hello?" I answer not checking my phone who is calling. I know it could be Jarred because he's always calling me when I'm at school. It wouldn't be Krane because he doesn't make a move whenever we are inside the campus that's why I can freely turn on my phone now.

"Thrinity."  But I was wrong. Just hearing his voice makes me want to hide to any possible places where I can ducked my head. I also want to put an ear plug because I can visibly hear the bathump bathump of my heart like there's a drum roll going on inside of me. And I'm so stunned I didn't dare to speak.

"Thrinity, let's talk." I don't want. I hate you. I wanted to scream it at him but I'm afraid. Afraid, he will just easily let me go and I could never have the chance to be with him ever again.

I instantly end the call when I feel that he is going to speak again. I don't want to hear his voice but I'm longing for it. Is it possible to hate and love the person at the same time? I'm avoiding him but I'm yearning to see his face.

What should I gonna do now? Why I can't stop myself from loving him? Is he put some kind of magic in me?

*phone ringing*

I immediately answer the call and ready to shout but cut off by a different voice.

"Will you-

"What is it baby?" I heard a different voice chuckling on the other line. I double check the name. I don't know if I should feel at ease that it is Jarred or feel disappointed that it's not him that I'm expecting. I breathed a big sigh.

"Something is wrong." I heard Jarred speak on the other line. He is not asking me, he just stated it like he always did because he knows me very well. I feel guilty all of a sudden. Jarred made an effort to call me yet I'm thinking of Krane.

I don't want to lie at him so I told him what happened. He got mad and I can feel that he is ready to punch someone out there but I told him that I'm okay and I can handle myself. He even insist to see me but I know that he is busy with his upcoming exams and it would only be hassle to go after me. He is really such a protective guy. That's why I really love him as my own brother since I'm an only child.

After my conversation with Jarred, I decided to go to the SSO (Supreme Student Organization) to inquire for the latest pamphlet that they provide for the students at the school. I'm not able to get one because I'm sick that time.

Ally, one of the officer of SSO gives me a copy. She said that our president is in the south annex building where the old abandoned library is located to discuss some matters with the Phantom  Knight for the renovation so she's the one to explained to me what is the pamphlet for.

- - - - - - - >
(check out The Badboy is Mine for the president's story. ;) )

I went home to have a proper rest of my body and mind. I don't want to stay at school because even if I want to help for the preparation of our department booth, they don't let me in. Of course, the reason is that 'Chila said so'.

I don't mind though but it leads to two different things. One is I'm not going to and fro just to get props or simply saying I'm not going to be exhausted. The bad thing which is the next is that, I'm going to be out of place during the school festival. *sigh*

I came home to found a big box in our living room. Mum said the delivery guy didn't say any name from the one who gives it so I assume it could be Jarred since he's the only one who keeps giving me gifts without special occasions. Since now, he knows what is making me sad, I know for sure he wants to cheer me up.

I open the box and find a big blue cute teddy bear. I saw a card in front of it and check what is written on it.

"Hi  I'm  Trane. Please  take  care  of  me."

So the name of the teddy bear is Trane? I didn't know Jarred could be sentimental sometimes huh?

When I flip the card I know from then where the stuff toy came from.

Thrinity  +  Krane  =  Trane

That is what was written behind. Krane huh?

For some reason, I want to think that he is just trying to bribe me but I know more than that. I know deep inside of him is a good heart that shows he cares for me.

He cares ...

How I wish I could hold on to that simple gesture... How I wish...