Great Friends

"Good morning"

I greeted to my friends who are watching me from the computer through Skype while I struggle myself to have a proper seat. My eyes were still close and I haven't seen what myself looked like. Last night I happened not to close my laptop and drifted to sleep and now I'm suffering the consequence because my friends were calling early in the morning just to disturbed me.

"Thrinity Cordova, what exactly happened to you?" I heard Maxine voice almost screaming and I imagine herself blocking Trixia because she is already in front of the computer screen and when I open my eyes I'm definitely right.

"Hey." I manage to say despite of my husky voice.

"Baby, your breath is stinking." I saw Jarred said while smiling that my makes my eyebrows furrowed.

"I haven't gargle yet but I know I don't have a bad breath." I told him unsmiling and he laughed. I can see Maxine and Trixia smiling along with him too like I made some joke. And I realize he won't even smell what I really smell because we're just chatting via computer and I'm miles away from them.

"Seems like someone woke up at the wrong side of the bed." Trixia said sheepishly and I almost groaned.

"Seriously, what's with the look?"
Maxine with her hyper-active vibes asked me.

"What look?" I asked them confused and averted my eyes to the only guy in the room.

"And what is Jarred doing there?" Jarred is not the morning type of person just like me. We more love to spend half of our day in our own bed than go somewhere else. He is the best guy buddy I could ever have. And seeing him so dressed up with a clean hair cut and looking at me smiling like an idiot , I know there is something wrong. If this happen on other situation, I would surely admire his gorgeousness, those appealing cute brown eyes of his, crooked nose, perfect jaw and pink lips which is like a girls lip actually. Unfortunately, even if his beautiful appearance can line up with Krane Jarcus, he is just a brother for me.

"Will you not change the topic our dear Thrinity?" Maxine told me with a scrutinizing eyes.

"With that puffy red eyes of yours, wrecked hair that looks like a bird nest and your clothes which is what you wore yesterday, you haven't bothered to change!? You are good example of a total mess-

I didn' t finished her sentence because I'm already on my way to the comfort room. I can hear them shouting my name but I'm focus on cleaning myself first. Perhaps, taking a bath at 7 am in the morning wouldn't be bad.

After thirty minutes...

I already change my clothes inside with a fitted blouse and a skirt which is not too above my knee. I only wear it when I'm only at home.

When I open the door to get out, my heart jumped in shocked from the scene in front of me. I think I'm going to have a heart attack.

Three persons lying in my bed while pillow fighting.

"What the heck!?" I'm seriously looked like a fish right now because I'm gaping at them like they are some alien or what.

"Hi Thrinity, what took you so long taking a bath?" Maxine asked me like it's unexplainable thing that earlier I'm talking to them through Skype and now they're actually here and talking to me personally.

I can't process what is going on but all of the sudden I just feel the need to hug them. But before I can move they're already hugging me real tight.

"We missed you Thrinity." They said in unison.

- - -

We are now eating breakfast in my room. Trixia is using the blower to dry my hair. Maxine is eating grapes while pestering Jarred who can't stop asking me questions on how I'm doing at school.

"You still haven't tell me guys on how come you three are here for real."
I asked them out of nowhere.

"Hmmnn.. It just so happen that I'm going to asked Mommy Ana, your precious mother on how you doing at school and timing that she is a total worry freak and she nagged about you arriving home late, not eating dinner and she even told me that she even heard you crying non-stop." I grimaced of what Trixia said. I arrived home late because I still have some paper works to do at school. I didn't ate dinner because the president of our organization treat us for a job well done. And crying non-stop, that is exaggerated. I don't even remember myself crying aside from what happened at school. Maybe she took my cold seriously.

"Anyway, we have a good and bad news." Maxine intrude.

"What is it?" I asked them confused.

"We'll go schooling on your school." Jarred answered with a grin in his face.

"For real?" I'm so happy hearing the news. Finally, I would've some true friend of mine who will be at school.

"U-huh." Both the two girls answered .

"And the bad news is?"

"We will make sure that, that a-hole Krane Jarcus could not lay any finger to you.

Uh-oh.. It makes my heart fell down.

Suddenly, my phone rings and I have the urge to thank it because I don't know where our conversation could go. But how irony is so playful that I should've not be thankful.

Calling...
K.J.C

Speaking of the devil. I'm dead.