Chapter 12.

Mulai dari awal

All three felt they would be close to identical, so naming them would help avoid the constant asking.

Ciara had asked their sons if they were OK with being dressed in different colours to suit their personalities. She wasn't comfortable putting them in the same colours, but wished for each to have their own identities as their fathers did. Both little boys were happy and only making little soft noises as they lay snug on Ciara's chest.

When the midwife had cleaned each baby, she had Conor take them to the bassinet, wrapping them in a warm blanket as Ciara's mates helped her out for the midwife to clean her up, then let her mates take her through for a hot shower then dress in a new satin negligee and with matching satin dressing gown.

Ciara was tired and they had to carry her back through to their bed as they found the very happy grandparents oohing and aahing over their grandsons. Ciara chuckled, making her mates grin, but also telling her she had to rest now, they would look after their sons if their grandmother let them. That they would just let their sons feed even if she slept. She was not to worry and that was an order.

She chuckled saluting them both as they laughed, hugged her, kissed her and thanked her for their beautiful twin sons. Ciara smiled as she lay back in their bed. Layton moved the bassinet next to their bed as Conor and Caitlyn left them alone. The midwife following them out quietly closing the door as Ciara drifted into a much needed sleep. Aidan gave their sons a kiss each wishing them a good rest, then joined Layton in the bed with their mate, both curling around her as she slept.

Both still semi alert to their sons, listening to them breathing as they did with Ciara. Both content to snooze as was their new family.

Below Conor and Caitlyn were alerting the family overseas to the news, including Ciaras older first born. They and the midwife were soon busy toasting the new twins with the household staff as they prepared a later dinner for all to enjoy. All happy to wait until the family above woke, knowing they would be hungry and Ciara needed to keep her energy up now feeding two.

Everyone called was thrilled to receive the great news, sending good wishes and a healthy recovery for mum. Their brothers ever cheeky with comments on leaving Ciara alone for awhile. Conor playful admonished his sons and warned them, they too would cop it from Layton and Aidan once their families grew, that they too had to experience the birth of their first child.

Caitlyn had laughed along with staff, knowing it would be just as emotional for them too. She privately felt, her adopted sons would be even more emotional given their start in life and now creating their own little lives to cherish along with their mates and adopted children that they loved so dearly. Both Conor and Caitlyn were looking forward to those families growing as well - another set of twins and a little Rayan or Suni, to join the MacLean brood.

Rayan and Brecken popped in to see the twins as Aidan and Layton moved to greet their brothers having arrived during her labor. Ciara stirred hearing voices and opened her eyes smiling as she listened to her Dragons excitedly talking about the birth and their two sons. They all came over to hug and kiss her when they realized she was now awake and watching them.

Ciara said "Thank you both for coming over to see your two nephews."

Both chuckled as did her Dragons, she felt great considering it was only hours ago she had their sons. Layton re joined her on the bed and Aidan called down for some refreshments for her. The brothers were staying over night which meant they got to catch up with Conor and Caitlyn.

******

She was fantastic, and both Brecken and Rayan had to admit their new nephews would be heart-breakers. Each male congratulated the new Mom and kissed her temple in a sign of affection.