Ciara had chuckled remembering and sending those thoughts to her mates, each a little horrified at the extreme birth in a foreign country, the steroid jabs to make sure her premature son would be breathing and then the stitches afterwards, despite being born early and small. The midwife assured her it would be a smoother birth this time and the water would be a great help for her.

An hour in, the grandparents bowled on in with smiles and praise for their sons being so calm. Ciara chuckled, she knew they were far from it and their grins back at her told her so as well. She just kept sending her love to her mates and their two sons, who seemed to be in a little hurry to be born as well. She read her sons sorry for the pain but she sent it was all part of being a mother and giving birth, she just wanted them to arrive happy and well.

Layton and Aidan also felt concern, not enjoying their mate in some serious pain. Ciara couldn't block it when the contractions hit, so they tended to feel her pain as well. Even though she apologized. Each OK as long as she was and doing anything and everything they could or were told to do by the midwife, who just took it all in her stride.

Ciara caught Caitlyn smiling, a knowing look re the men and sending her love and strength through the family bond for all there. Ciara even felt it from Conor who was more concerned for his sons and how they were coping.

Caitlyn just chuckled with Ciara sending - They will be just fine dear daughter. They have our love and support through the family bond. I'm impressed Ciara, they are handling this very well for first time fathers. As are you dear daughter, I am glad that this time round you have us all for support and our love to help you through.

Smiling back at her Ciara sent - Thanks Mum, it feels easier, despite my age as well. That is the scary part for me, even though I'm told its not a problem for Dragons and their mates.

Chuckling back Caitlyn added "No it isn't my dear and I know you were very scared even at the very thought of being pregnant again. I'm just so glad it has gone well for you despite the stress of recent times. I am so looking forward to my first grandsons arrival Ciara, I know they will be spoiled, with so much love from you, my sons, Conor and I."

Ciara grinned through a contraction before saying "I know Mum and I will greatly appreciate your help as well."

Aidan admonished his mother saying to let their mate concentrate through her contractions. Ciara told him off with a smile as Layton laughed. Both grinning as they backed off for the midwife to check how far along she was dilated. The news was good, Ciara had about another centimeter to go and then it would be all on; time for the little ones to join their family finally.

Contractions increased and she was soon ready. Aidan had joined Ciara in the tub holding her as Layton rubbed her back from behind. When the midwife said to push, she did with her mates encouraging her. Ciara just focused on them both with each push, then heard an excited cry from Layton when he saw their first son pop out - Brodie.

The midwife quickly took him from the water as number two followed swiftly - Jessie.

Ciara was pulled back into Layton's arms as her sons were placed on her chest. Each father was given the gift of cutting a cord for each son then the midwife put little tags on each wrist. Aidan chuckled moving off to retrieve another well hidden gift from them both. When he returned he handed a little box to Layton and then both looked to Ciara who was puzzled in her tired haze now.

Aidan spoke "My dearest mate; Ciara sweetheart, we have had two little adjustable sterling silver bracelets engraved with the names we all chose for our sons."

She smiled as Layton added "Ciara my love, may we place them on our sons?"

With a few tears flowing now she nodded smiling as each father popped them onto their sons wrists. She knew they had the right names for each, as they had all known as they became more active as to who was who, re their choices. Even their sons already knew their names. The bracelets would make it easier for family and friends to know without having to ask all the time.