Both told her she didn't need their approval, ever; so enjoy and treat her mother as she wished. Both did enjoy their regular shopping trip with a few extras. After several hours they finally headed back to Ciaras with her taking in the first few bags.

Layton and Aidan swept her up in big hugs and playful kisses as she giggled.

"Guys, mums out there waiting for me to get the rest of the shopping, come on, then she can head home and do what she needs for the dinner later, plus get some time to relax as well." She chuckled as they pouted but let her stand walking out with her.

She laughed as they both went and said hello, introducing themselves properly to her mother. She too even laughed at their polite greetings for such big men. Ciara read she approved though and had to chuckle when both guys looked her way smiling. Her mother thanked the guys for their little gifts and was looking forward to getting to know them a little more over their evening and meal. Though they were all invited around later in the afternoon to relax prior, with a chance to chat over a coffee.

After a brief chat the guys grabbed all the shopping and her mother re thanked them again driving off heading back to her home. Inside they all worked at putting the shopping away, as Layton made coffees for all to enjoy, then all sat with some biscuits to enjoy, as they caught up on their mornings.

Aidan said they had 3 Agents visit and had decided on who they wished to look after her move. Ciara checked out the paperwork and was impressed with the quotes and also glad the guys were looking after the cats for her. As they relaxed with a late lunch they chatted about the travel plans also. Layton had heard back from all to say they were all welcome to stay, even her bestie in Australia which surprised her as she knew it was difficult for her when she had visitors.

Chuckling Layton said "She's keen to meet us both, very happy we have claimed you!"

Ciara gasped "Did you tell her what you are?"

Grinning away Aidan added "No sweetheart, don't panic, was just a figure of speech for her and shes thrilled, said it was no problem for all 3 of us to stay, though cheekily asked us not to break the spare bed!"

She suddenly started to choke as she realized what that meant making her mates burst into laughter. In all honesty she hadn't thought about how her friends would react to her having two partners in life. Yes the one up north would, but in Australia she had to wonder. Now it appeared it wasn't going to be an issue where ever they went.

Ciara looked up at her mates smiling away before she rolled her eyes saying "OK, OK, I get it; it's not going to be a problem! Just the jealous women to contend with where ever we go!"

Both laughed hugging her reminding her that she was theirs and they would always make sure others knew that. Both added they would not tolerate any women even trying to come between them. She new they would but human nature, was human nature and she'd just have to get used to it.

Layton pulled her onto his lap as she groaned now feeling why. Aidan chuckled as he also desired his mate. He moved swiftly pulling her off Layton after her kiss, then slung her over his shoulder as she laughed. Layton gave her backside a swat as he followed them upstairs for some afternoon loving. As they climbed the stairs Layton pulled her top off,  then undid her bra as they walked through to the bedroom.

Aidan pulled her 3/4s with briefs off as Layton now swiftly stripped to take their mate allowing Aidan to strip. He turned to start playing with Ciara's tight ring, wanting to join as soon as Layton entered her body. She gasped arching into Layton, but they read she was enjoying their gentle teasing to allow Aidan to add a few fingers, gradually stretching her. Both pleased she was very relaxed taking pleasure from Aidan's work.