Her Dragons laughed with Layton saying "Love you will have many now and enjoy the Clan gatherings over the various Holidays."

She wasn't so sure about those. Normally preferring the quiet of home and just family. Any other moments usually when she had work. Ciara felt her Dragons would always be beside her, thus supporting her at large group events, as would their parents and possibly any other siblings of close friends.

Aidan hugged her replying to her thoughts "We always will sweetheart. Probably the only time you will be alone is when you visit public toilets or visiting other homes. We will never leave you alone when in company. We know the Clan and family can be a bit overwhelming love so relax and don't start worrying about it."

Chuckling Layton added "Just enjoy love, everyone will be keen to meet you of course and learn a little about you. It's natural. We'll be with you, touching or holding always. It'll just be the initial introduction to the Clan that will be a large affair love, then all just family or friends."

Ciara smiled looking forward to the smaller more intimate gatherings, grinning said "Well I hope your mates are not as sexy as you two, otherwise it will be hard to focus on the view!"

Both growled and lunged for her in play, as she raced downstairs through the lounge, both leaping over the couch to chase her then catch her laughing away. She was still giggling as they attacked her, tickling her as she eventually squealed, being so sensitive.

Finally begging them to stop, pleading "Enough, enough guys, please! I can't take any more!"

They laughed kissing her with hugs as she caught her breath, then all collapsed onto the couch to calm down before getting up to organize a now, late shower and breakfast. They still had playful fun, but enjoyed their showers, dressing casually for home, then working together on a full breakfast. Ciara looked after the coffees before they all sat down to enjoy talking about the afternoon at her mothers.

Ciara looked after the dishes while the guys got busy with bookings and removal plans. She listened in smiling as they worked away, loving how organized both were; their banter just flowed as they discussed, booked and planned the next couple of weeks.

Aidan was also making calls, getting several companies to come round and give quotes. Layton had a rough idea on cost but they would still see what was quoted before deciding. Both had decided that Ciara would go out with her mother as per her usual routine so the guys could be on hand for the removal company visits. Less stress for their mate.

As she was leaving the first agent arrived. Her mates shooed her off with love and playful kisses, as she rolled her eyes walking away. Ciara chuckled to herself as she walked round to her mothers looking forward to some shopping. They guys had given her more than enough to buy groceries for a month! She had instructions to buy some treats for all, some more wine and various meats with fish.

Ciara knew she would get quizzed on the two men joining her over dinner later that day. She hoped her mother would be finally happy for her but would have to wait and see. As she walked she felt them both keeping tabs on her thoughts and would touch base once the agents had been and she was on her way home.

Layton sent - Love just enjoy your shopping, well meet your mum briefly when you return to help bring the shopping inside, OK.

She chuckled - I will guys, thanks though, hope all goes well with the agent visits too.

Chuckling Aidan replied - They will sweetheart, nothing for you to worry about alright!

Ciara chuckled and was soon at her mothers. After a quick play with her cat, they set off for their morning of shopping. She did get everything plus a few extras for her mother on the agreement from the guys.