Nothing Personal, Lights Out

I'M LISTENING TO MINDLESS SELF INDULGENCE WHILE WRITING THIS SO ALL THE INSPIRATION IS FROM SONG TITLES OR LYRICS BY MSI

RYANS POV

We haven't thought about this and now we have to and i don't even know.

"Lets go to my place and we can talk with all the guys."  Haiden says and we walk over there.

"Ok. We are forming a band and yall need to help us with the name." I say as soon as we all are in the kitchen.

"Umm...how about Pins and Needles?" Sam offers. "That sounds like a cool punk band." He adds. I write it down.

"Or how about Evening Wear?" Ricky pipes up.

"I like your ideas. Lets keep it going. Yall are great. See, I'm latching onto the way Haiden talks!" I say, smiling at her.

"Bomb This Track would be cool!" Trevor adds.

"Ooh! How about Nothing Personal!?" Kian adds, looking proud.

"That's good. I like it." Haiden says.

I see sam flipping thru a book of some sort and he soon pipes up.

"Hey! Look at this! It says 'The only way is to do it with the lights out.'  Lights Out sounds like a pretty good name." He says.

"Yeah! That's cool! People can be like, if we get famous, who are you listening to? And our fans can be like Lights Out. I like it. Or we could add like a small phrase to it. We could take Kians idea, Nothing Personal, and add it to this. We can be Nothing Personal, Lights Out! I love it!"  Haiden says.

"Yes! I love it! What do you think?" I ask Spence and Bren.

They nod, meaning they like it.

"Lady, and gentlemen, we are now Nothing Personal, Lights Out." I say, fist bumping the guys and high fiving haiden.

We have a name. And its good. And its cool. And its different. And we are going to change the world. I know we are.

THEY HAVE A NAME! AND SOMETHING IS GETTING READY TO HAPPEN BETWEEN SAM AND KATELYNN AND TREVOR AND RYAN! I'M HAPPY! AND ALMOST 100 READS!?! WOW!! THANK YOU GUYS! HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING IT! THANKS FOR READING! LOVE YA!

Don't let the static get ya!

Toxic Fighter signing off,

Until next time, my friends