She smiled wondering just how big he really was and how he could reveal himself but not be felt? All to be discovered later she felt. He was still chuckling before she blocked her thoughts to his moan of disapproval.

Ciara chuckled - Tough mate, I'm not thrilled about having you in my head right now and too many thoughts I do not wish to share just yet. I will ask though why are you here and why me?

Layton chuckled - You have Celtic heritage, you are open to all beings and an Empath as well as gifted in other areas. My Dragon sought his one true mate that they know is out there in the world. They will travel many continents to find them and yes I am not alone, nor more importantly, alone here with you.

She gasped, feeling worried now about her earlier shower knowing he had been downstairs - Not alone?

He breathed against her skin briefly then a slight touch to her left, before she suddenly felt the same on her right. She nearly dropped in fright realizing there were two with her. But had to remain calm while wandering around with her mother.

The more she quickly thought, the more she became angry and again snapped - Bloody well talk No.2!!

Ciara wanted to hit something or someone, preferably them now.

Layton laughed as No.2 burst out laughing, unable to control his mirth now finally calming enough to send - Greetings lass I'm Aidan MacLean. Layton's twin brother and I would not recommend hitting either one of us, as you are more likely to hurt yourself.

She groaned silently as they chuckled, then blocked her thoughts before sending - Maybe later then, but I need to vent now. Don't tell me you are here for the same reason Aidan?

He moved close to touch her as he gave her neck a lick, chuckling as she semi cringed before answering - Yes lass, so we hope you are not opposed to sharing?

Ciara coughed, or more a choke while feeling both of them patting her back gently as she recovered without drawing too much attention to herself. She just wanted the shopping to be over with now and needed to think about his question. Thankfully her mother was finished and they headed back to the car when she felt Aidan again.

He asked - Ciara?

She sighed - When I'm home, seeing as you both know where it is!

Both chuckled together saying - Yes.

Ciara left it there just wanting to get through the brief visit back to her mums before being dropped back home. After getting the bits her mother was giving her to enjoy or give to her cats, she was dropped home.

Once inside, Ciara knew she had company and just said out loud "Not yet please guys, I want to sort my shopping and a coffee then we can talk."

Both acknowledged her request but she felt them watching her still hidden, as she moved about putting things away, feeding the cats bits of chicken as she processed the strawberries for later enjoyment. She headed upstairs then for the bathroom and a quick change into some more casual clothing for lounging around home in, then back downstairs to face the two Dragons finally.

Ciara sat before saying "Now show yourselves and talk to me!"

Both laughed as they appeared causing her to gasp again, much to their humour. They were sexy and hot to look upon and she had to wonder what they saw in her. The two were like those images she had found on the web, that she saved, using for inspiration for characters in her stories. It had to be a sick joke and she had a shake trying to not feel anything for the two sexy Dragons in her lounge.