Chapter 9

ZOEYS POV-

I knew something was up with Layla and Kris. "Not trying to be rude or anything but Kris is a serious player and I don't want you to get hurt." I said to Layla. "I'm not going to get hurt! He even invited me to this party tonight with him. I'm going and there is nothing you can do about it" She said, crossing her arms like a four year old. I knew this was going to happen. "Okay but I warned you" I said, backing away from her and putting my arms up. 

LAYLAS POV-

>AFTER THE PARTY<

Kris left me alone at the party. He got really drunk and hooked up with some other girl. I found them in a room making out on the bed. He didn't even try to stop me from leaving and right now i'm walking on the side of the rode crying. Another car came passing by and I realized the familar face. It was Shawn! He rolled the window down. "Hey, want a ride?" He asked. I nodded my head and stepped into his car. "Thanks" I mumbled. I tried to turn my head towards the window so he wouldn't see my tear, but failed. "What's the matter?" he asked, concerned. I broke out in tears and Shawn immediately pulled over and stopped the car. He got out the car and came over to the passenger seat side of the car and opened my door. He took my hand and led me out of the car. We walked through the woods on the side of the rode, and then sat down. The view was beautiful. "Now tell me, what's wrong?" Shawn said, staring right into my eyes. "Kris ditched me and then hooked up with another girl" I said. The tears were still coming. "Oh, no one should ever treat you like that." He said. Before I knew it he was leaning in to give me a kiss. I kissed back. Our lips touched and we shared the kiss. 

I kissed Shawn Mendes.