six

Okay so Shawn is here. And its not a dream this time. "so what is there to do around here?" Shawn said, curious. "Well we could go to the beach.. But we did that yesterday. But if you guys wanna do that again we can." zoey said. It was such a beautiful day. So they didn't want to stay inside. "I've been wanting to go to the beach, I have not had any spare time with my tour and living on the bus." shawn said. "okay im going to get my bathing suit on."Layla said. "I'll come too" Kristopher said. "No you wont" Layla said with a serious look in her eye. "Okay but wear a bikini for me!" Kristopher yelled up the stairs. ''Sure" Layla said, sarcastically. She ran upstairs and into her room. Kristopher sat up and started walking up the steps. "Kris, where are you going?" Zoey asked him. "I have to use the bathroom." He said. "Just use the one down here" Ruby said, putting her arms around Timothy, they have been dating for almost a year now ever since last summer when Zoey and Layla had them meet each other last summer. "I don't like that one" Kristopher said. He walked into Layla's room. She was in her bathroom changing. Kristopher jumped onto Layla's bed. She came out of the bathroom and she was in her bathing suit. "Hey" Kris said, making her jump. "Oh my gosh, you scared the heck out of me! Why are you in here anyway?" Layla said, still only in her bathing suit. Kristopher was staring her up and down. "Well, I kind of have to tell you something," He started, but Layla cut in. "I have to tell you something too" She said. "Well, 1st off I wanted to say that I'm sorry of being such a perv. And 2nd of all, I really like you" Kris said, they both smiled. "I like you too" Layla said, a huge smirk went across Kris's face. "So would you like to go to the beach one time this summer?" He said. 

"Like just the two of us?" 

"Yea" 

"Sure"