All I have is you

Author's note: Hey guys I'm back! Sorry for not updating earlier.... I was just busy. Before I start this new chapter.... I just want to say that, I'm hoping this book can reach 1,000 views! It's getting their.... So hope you enjoy this! Later!!! XP

Athena's p.o.v

I woke up and everyone was staring at me..... "What? DO I HAVE SOMETHING ON MY FACE!!!" I asked while touching my face uncontrollably. "No it's not that at all! It's just that..... we wanna chat." All the girls told me while smirking. I nodded my head and followed them to wherever we were going....

Jack's p.o.v

-.- They left us..... "Fine, let's have a guy talk." I said, while gathering up with all of my friends. "Okay so..... what are we gonna talk about?" Sebastian asked, "Well now that you ask...." I smirked.

"How did your kiss feel?" Lucas questioned, Sebastian blushed "Good.... I guess." He said, while looking down. By the way he was acting, I could tell it was his first kiss. "First kiss right?" I asked while raising an eyebrow. "NO! For your information, I have kissed tons more girls. She was like my hundredth kiss already." The boy lied.

"Uh huh...." Lucas replied. "Fine, she was my first kiss...." Sebastian confessed with a long sigh. We the all looked at my brother, Lucas. "Wh-what?!?"

"What about you bro?" I asked, "To be honest.... it was the best thing ever! It feels good to confess your true feelings to someone." He told us with a huge grin on his face. We all looked at him confused.... he actually liked it? Huh.... weird.

"Jack.... how was your kiss like? Did you enjoy it?" All of them asked, I decided to speak honestly. "Sure why not? It was amazing." All of them seemed to feel the same way.... I wonder what the girls are talking about...

They must be talking about how great and handsome I am. "You know we can here you right?" Lucas asked, I then went back to reality. Well that was embarrassing...... -_-

------------Back with the girls-----------

"So we can all agree, that tonight was AMAZING!!! Athena yelled, all the girls nodded in excitement. They all smiled and went back to daydreaming.

Meanwhile the girls were daydreaming, and the guys were fighting to see who's better.... Jack realized something, Oliver wasn't there anymore......

To be continued, please tell me what you think and vote! XD