Author's note

I will update soon, pinky promise! For now I just want to thank these wonderful people!

tsubaki52703
From the bottom of my heart, thank you! @Tsubaki52703 you have always been there for me and I thank you for that! You are an amazing freind, and I will always be there for you :) Amazing books by the way!

maxashley33
Thanks again for being there, and following me! You are an amazing person! Have an amazing day!

StephHXHSAOpoke
Okay, you are so nice and sweet! I am really glad that you are my friend! Thank you so much! I also want to thank you for commenting and voting on this story! Hope, that you have a great day!

MayaKurosaki1
You are really nice too! I want to really thank you for commenting on my stories! I hope you did enjoy them! Have a nice day!

Duck2222
I know you haven't had the time to read this story, but again you are still and always will be my freind! Thanks! Oh, wait you have read it... anyways thank you!

Yuzuki_Inuzuka
You are a very good freind of mine, and I just wanted to thank you for that! I really wish you for the best!

NewAzraLight
So, you are a very sweet guy that is my freind! Just know, that I will always have your back and we will always be freinds! :) Have a great day!

taterhead01
Thanks so much for giving this book a chance and commenting on it! You are an amazing freind! Thank you so much and I will update it soon! Have a nice day!

~Truelover102forever