№ 2

The girls light eyes opened and her eyelashes delicately touched her brow bone. She looked around her studio apartment. Her eyes landed on the cracked white walls. She concentrated on how the lines of the aging paint connected and formed a warped picture of a tree. All the branches connecting and twisting into one another. Her eyes followed the lines all the way to the root of them.

She looked over at what you could consider a bedside table, but was really a bar stool that she found on the sidewalk one day last year. She extended her arm to reach for her phone off the stool, careful not to chip any more paint off the rusted old thing. A message had appeared giving her the time of the shifts she would have to work for the week. The message was read by the girl, and as she realized she had more time to rest, so she curled into her pillows and blanket and proceeded to go back to sleep.

+

At the same time the beautiful boy woke up in almost the same environment, except with paints and mixes of colors on canvases all throughout the small space. He had become immune to the strong acrylic paint scents and actually had grown to love the stubborn smell. He looked around and his eyes landed on his newest work in progress. It was a painting of a tree whose limbs stretched as far as the canvas went. The boy had the idea for his creation right before his head hit his pillow. He had stayed up till 3:58am precisely until his fingers started to cramp and he couldn't hold the thin brush in his nimble fingers any longer. His thought process consisted of times and schedules for he was never a minute early or late, but perfectly on time. Maybe it was because of his obsession with time and numbers or his fear of letting someone down.

+

The city was relaxed, the morning rush of people trying to get to their jobs on time had died down. The dark haired girl stood near the doors as the subway came to a stop and the doors opened. Once they did, she made her way upstairs and into the grey city. The brisk air nipped at her skin, giving her chills. She quickly entered the overpriced Italian restaurant on the corner of 56th street.

Usually nothing special happened during the girl's shifts. The lunch rush came in at around twelve thirty and all chaos began to calm down at three thirty. Her shift was over at five, but she managed most of the time to slip out at 4:45 so she may get home on time.

Stepping out early, per usual, and the girl felt the sun on her face and the conflicting frigid wind blowing through her hair, making her wish she could afford to buy a warmer coat. She made her way down the familiar steps to the subway platforms. Swiping the same yellow card as the day before, but hearing the loud beep this time and passing through. The girl was early today and she patiently waited for her train to pull in.

The light eyed girl made her way into the the subway car and sat down. From her bag, the girl grabbed a pencil and her notebook. Sketching and writing quick little thoughts or feelings was something she liked to do, it gave her a feeling of expression that she couldn't share with anyone else. The girl carefully sketched a winter scene consisting of a frozen-over lake and snow covered ground.

She was halfway home, shading in the darker parts of her drawing, and not even noticing that the beautiful boy had taken a seat next to her.

"I think you should darken that tree a bit more."

The sudden comment had disrupted the girl, ruining the flow of imagination. Her light eyes met the boys pale green ones. The beautiful boy in the same blue flannel was right there next to her. She had to be thankful that she wasn't working on the sketch of him that the girl had a few pages before.

"I never got your name." The girl bluntly stated. The boy gave a light chuckle and answered, "Harry."

The name seemed to match the beautiful boy. His soft curls and pink lips, she should have guessed. He raised an eyebrow to silently ask the question back.

"Vienna." 

------------

WE ARE SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AND IM ALSO SORRY IF THIS IS TRASH BUT NOW YOU KNOW THEIR NAMES YAY MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT TO TELL US WHAT YOU THINK

COMMENT SHIP NAMES FOR HARRY AND VIENNA AND WE'LL LOOK THROUGH AND CHOOSE THE BEST ONE!