Prologue

Once Upon a Time, in a faraway land, there was a tiny kingdom.

Peaceful, prosperous, and rich in romance and tradition.

There was a priceless château, in which it lived a widow man and his daughter, Elsa.

Although he was a kind and devoted man, he still felt that she still needed a mother's care.

So he remarried, he chose a women of good care and had one daughter just around Elsa's age, her name was Anna.

It was upon the unfortunate death of this man that the stepmother's true natures were revealed. She was cold, cruel, and jealous of Elsa's charm and beauty.

She then followed the jealousy of her two awkward daughters.

As time passed, the château fell into disrepair and Elsa's family fortunes were squandered upon Elsa's vain and selfish stepsister, Anna and her step-mother.

Elsa, however, was embarrassed, humiliated, and forced to become a server upon her own house.

Yet through it all, Elsa's reminded gentle and kind. For with every dawn, Elsa regained hope of a new dream each day.

A/N: I give Disney credit for this Prologue (I took this from their 1950's Animated Cinderella movie) because I feel that this captures what happened before the story better than I could have done, so props for them for being able to do this. I only changed a few words here and there.

I feel like being evil and making Anna the bad guy in this, sorry... 😝

Stay Fabulous ✌️
-R ❄️